Fully Funded Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship 2023-24: By strengthening the skills and knowledge of individuals, groups of individuals, and organizations, the Orange Knowledge Program aims to contribute to society’s sustainable and inclusive development. Food and Nutrition Security; Water, Energy, and Climate; Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights; and Security and the Rule of Law are the program’s top priorities. Private Sector Development, Climate Change, and the Inclusion of Women and Marginalized Groups are cross-cutting themes applicable to all program activities.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship 2023-24
- You are a citizen and employee of one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Vietnam, or Yemen.
- You are not employed by a company with its own staff development programs. such as international development organizations and private businesses;
- You have at least two years of professional experience.
- You speak and understand English fluently (all programs are conducted in English); You have written support from your employer to participate in the program and implement the Back Home Action Plan.
- You are working in one of the priority areas that correspond to the country’s focus.
List of Available Fully Funded Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship 2023-24
7 – 20 February 2024
28 February – 12 March 2024
3 – 16 April 2024
10 -23 April 2024
15 – 28 May 2024
29 May – 11 July 2024
26 June – 9 July 2024
Deadline for Fully Funded Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship 2023-24
The deadline for applications is August 22, 2023.
The Orange Knowledge and MENA Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for two-week courses at The Hague Academy in the first half of 2024.
For More Information About Fully Funded Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship 2023-24
People Also Ask
What are the Orange Knowledge Program and the MENA scholarship programs?
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) provides Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs-funded scholarships for a variety of short courses (round 1: duration 2 weeks to 12 months; round 2: duration 2 weeks to 7 months);
What is the Netherlands’ MENA Scholarship Programme MSP?
A limited number of working professionals up to and including 45 years old may participate in a fully-funded short-course study program in the Netherlands with the aid of this scholarship. Short courses can last between 2 and 13 weeks.