Fudan University Scholarships 2023-24: Chinese Government Scholarship applications are now being accepted at the international student office of Fudan University. Local and international undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for Fudan University Scholarships in 2023 and 2024. Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Peking University in 2023 if you wish to study abroad for free without having to submit an IELTS score as part of the application process.
In an effort to promote cultural exchange and Chinese universities, the Chinese government annually awards international students with scholarships. The Fudan University CSC Scholarship is a prestigious Chinese award available to both undergraduate and graduate students.
What’s Covered Under Fudan University Scholarships in China?
The recipient of any fully funded Chinese scholarship at Fudan University is eligible to receive a monthly stipend in CNY currency, dormitory housing, a one-time settlement allowance with monthly stipends, free laboratory, library, and sports complex entrance upon admission to Fudan University, health insurance, and funding for conference participation and similar activities.
Requirement of IELTS at Fudan University: Mandatory
A minimum of 6.5 bands on the IELTS academic exam or a score of 90 or above on the TOEFL is required to be eligible to apply for admission to Fudan University.
Fudan University CSC Scholarship Application Method:
If a potential applicant for the Fudan University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor at a Chinese university, the candidate’s chances of receiving the CSC scholarship increase significantly. Students are not required to receive an admission letter; this is merely a ruse. The application process for the Fudan University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform is outlined in full below.
- Fudan University’s International Student Office Page (Link at the Bottom of This Page)
- Locate the CSC Scholarships in the scholarship section of the Fudan University website.
- Commence filling out an online application through the CSC’s scholarship application portal.
- At the moment, you have to fill out two applications: one for admission to Fudan University and one for a scholarship through the CSC Scholarship portal.
- Fill in the blanks on the provided admission and scholarship application form.
- Choose category B for CSC scholarship eligibility.
- Select Fudan University and enter its agency number from the drop-down menu.
- Submit the CSC application, and then download the form you have submitted for your own use.
- Gather all of the required attachments.
- If you need to send in an application form for Fudan University, please do so and also download its PDF version.
- Determine if the Fudan University application fee exists. If so, it has been submitted.
- Include all supporting documentation with the downloaded application form.
- Deliver the documents to the office for international students at Fudan University.
- Check the Fudan University website for scholarship results from the CSC.
- Again, if the candidate already has a letter of acceptance from a professor at his or her desired university, there is a greater likelihood that he or she will be chosen.
Instructions for completing the Fudan University CSC Scholarship application form
- Create a personal profile or account on the CSC’s website.
- Complete the provided online application form.
- If you want to increase your chances of getting into college by applying to more than one school, you should make more accounts in your name.
- Take note of the agency number of the college to which you are applying or wish to be admitted.
- Include this agency number on the application form.
- Choose the type of CSC scholarship you want based on how much education you have.
- The remaining details must be filled in.
- Submit the form.
- After submission, download the form.
How to submit all documents required for the CSC Scholarship:
- Details about each document that must be sent with the application form are listed on the online platform for the scholarship.
- For your convenience, here is a list of documents that all universities require: at least two recommendation letters; all previous degrees; transcripts; a scholarship application form for CSC; an attested copy of the passport; a study plan for graduate students; an SOP (statement of purpose) from undergraduate applicants; a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates; and an acceptance letter (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Check to see if the university you want to attend needs a separate application on top of the CSC application form.
- If you don’t have to send in a separate application, just send the CSC form and the other documents to the university.
- If the university needs an early application or wants to look at your documents online before they get the hard copies, submit the documents online along with your application.
- On the application form, there will be a section asking for the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor; write “CSC Scholarship” in that space.
- Before submitting your application, conduct a final review.
- Apply for the position. Send your documents to the office for international students at your chosen university.