Fruit Picker Jobs in England: The K government has said that it will give out 45,000 Seasonal Workers Visas in 2024 for horticultural jobs like picking fruit and vegetables, flowers, and other crops. Even though there are a lot of visa sponsorships, we can’t take advantage of this great chance if we don’t know where and how to get a good visa sponsorship job offer. We’ve found fruit picker jobs in England with visa sponsorship, so you don’t have to work so hard. All you have to do to apply is click on a link.
Encore Personnel is looking for people who are passionate and hardworking to join their team as fruit pickers. This is a temporary or seasonal job with sites in different parts of the UK. So, you can be sent to any Fruit Farm to pick any kind of Fruit, like Strawberries, Berries, Apples, etc. Let’s learn more about picking fruit in England (work permits are available).
Details of Fruit Picker Jobs in England Work Permit Available
|Job Type||Fruit Pickers|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Full-Time and Temporary|
|Salary Hourly||£16-£20 per hour|
Requirements of Fruit Picker Jobs in England Work Permit Available
- Ability to work outside in different kinds of weather.
- Fit and able to do things over and over again, like bending, stooping, and pulling.
- Careful attention to detail is needed to make sure that only high-quality veggies are chosen.
- Good hand-eye coordination and agility with your hands
- Ability to work with others and follow directions.
- Dependable and on time, with great skills for managing time.
- Willingness to work different hours, such as early in the morning, late at night, and on weekends.
- Having worked as a fruit picker before is desirable, but not required.
- You should know the basics about the different kinds of apples grown in England, strawberries, and other foods that grow in different ways in England.
- Health and safety practices on a farm must be known and followed.
- To get a UK Seasonal Worker Visa, you must meet all of the standards, which are listed here.
Job Duties of a Fruit Picker at Encore Personnel
- Getting fruit from the fields and gardens.
- Sort out the bad and broken pieces from the good ones.
- Put each kind of fruit in its own box.
- The bags have labels.
- Weighing each box of fruit before putting it on the truck.
- Taking care of and trimming apple trees by hand.
- Taking care of trees by doing things like weeding, picking rocks, hoeing weeds, raking old leaves, loosening the soil around plants, leveling the ground, etc., on a regular basis.
- By hand, removing some of the apples from the trees.
- Before the harvest, put bins in the garden.
- Orchard cleaning.
- Getting rid of or fixing old or broken baskets.
- Sorting out apples that are too ripe or have gone bad.
- Ladders that weigh up to 60 lbs.
- Load the picked fruit and veggies into containers, being careful not to break anything.
- Some pickers also have to drive tractors or other vehicles to bring fruit and vegetables to the packing shed.
Read More: Van Drivers Jobs in England 2023Advertisement
Types of Fruit Picking Jobs in England
- Apple Picking Jobs.
- Strawberry Picking Jobs.
- Pears Picking Jobs
- Raspberry Picking Jobs.
- Plums Picking Jobs
- Banana Picking Jobs
- Lemon Picking Jobs
- Blackberry Picking Jobs
- European Gooseberry Picking Jobs
- Quince Picking Jobs.
Who can Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in England with Visa Sponsorship?
With a visa sponsor, people from all Asian, African, and Latin American countries can apply for jobs picking fruit in England.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
Benefits of Fruit Picking Jobs in England with Visa Sponsorship
- No education needed
- No experience needed
- Training will be provided
- UK Seasonal Worker Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive salary
- Paid Overtime
How to Apply for Fruit Picker Jobs in England (Work Permit Available)
Apply By Email: email@example.com
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Fruit Picking Jobs in England with Visa Sponsorship
No education needed
No experience needed
Training will be provided
UK Seasonal Worker Visa Sponsorship
How much are fruit pickers paid in the UK?
In the UK, the average pay for a fruit picker is £22,258 per year or £11.41 per hour. Most senior workers can make up to £27,788 per year while starting salaries are at least £21,450 per year.