Van Drivers Jobs: DHL is a global leader in supply chain management, and we keep the world moving. Our expert teams work together to deliver to our customers across industries like retail, automotive, healthcare, and more.
By joining our team, we’ll offer you a competitive salary, ongoing funding for your CPC and medical, an industry-leading benefits package including up to 25 days of annual leave, and a safe, secure working environment. There will be places where you are diverse. And a talented team—and that’s just the beginning.
AdvertisementRead More: Train jobs in England 2022 – Latest Train Driver – Leeds 2023
What about your character?
As a DHL Supply Chain Driver, you will be doing your part to keep the world moving forward by delivering goods safely and efficiently to our customers. We need you to:
- Become a DHL Supply Chain Ambassador, do-it-yourself, right-first-time, and passionate about your role
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team.
- Drive safely and efficiently in accordance with drivers’ working hours and working time directives.
- Comply with our health and safety standards at all times, ensuring compliance with the Highway Code, Road Safety Rules, and Vehicle Regulations.
- You will be providing baths, sinks, tiles, kitchen appliances, etc.
- This is a 2 man role.
- Your shift pattern is 48 hours per week.
- Your working hours will be 6 am to 4 pm but flexibility will be required as you may be required to work later on occasion. There will be times when you can finish first.
- About 30 drops per day.
What are the requirements?
Car/Van Driving License (B)
At least one year van experience with good customer service experience.
Why Choose DHL Supply Chain?
As well as competitive rates of pay, once you complete your probation you will be entitled to award-winning benefits to improve your health both at work and at home, including restaurants, cinemas, retail outlets, Discount vouchers for healthcare and more. :
- Physical health – a free confidential 24/7 GP service, sick pay, gym discount, cycle to work scheme
- Financial health – Better pension schemes, cheaper loans, free mortgage advice and hundreds of retail/lifestyle discounts
- Emotional Health – A free mental health app, 24/7 employee support service for you and your family with access to free counseling
- Social Health – Volunteering, mentoring and fundraising opportunities
What about career development?
We take each employee’s career seriously and believe in realizing their full potential. We have digital and in-person learning and development programs open to every employee and an open working culture where everyone’s voice is heard, so you can shape your future career path in the DHL supply chain. Be able to, wherever your journey begins.
Do you know someone who wants to become an HGV driver? We have a fantastic opportunity to gain training and licensing through our Transport Development Centers across the UK. Please see our Driving Ambition vacancies for more information.
What will you need to do next?
If you meet the requirements of this role and are looking for the next step in your career, please submit your application to us with an up-to-date CV or covering letter.
In England, van driver jobs will still be important to the transportation and logistics business in 2023. People can have a rewarding career in this area if they have the right skills and are committed to giving great service.
People Also Ask
How much do van drivers earn in England?
The average salary for a van driver in England is £23,055 per year, or £11.82 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £21,201 per year, while most experienced workers earn up to £31,200 per year.
How much do HGV owner-drivers earn in England?
The average salary for an owner-operator driver in England is £21.19 an hour.