The Farm Sponsorship Jobs in Australia is a good fit for people who lack formal education or high levels of knowledge but are willing to work as unskilled labor. Applying for Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia With Visa Sponsorship 2023 is now possible. This industry is related to agriculture. As most Australians dislike working in these kinds of jobs.
Then the foreigners show up. Your job entails picking produce from farms and orchards, loading orders into delivery vans, replenishing stock, and performing general warehouse operations. You can submit an application for jobs offering Farm Sponsorship Jobs and farm jobs with the sponsorship of a visa and then wait for a job offer.
We are looking for two farm hand laborers to help with cleaning, leveling the ground, concreting, fencing, and other tasks on a farm.
Accommodation is available on-site.
Employer sponsorship is available for qualified candidates, leading to a permanent visa.
Interested applicants should send detailed information as well as their work experiences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Wang Wauk NSW: Do you commute regularly or are you planning to relocate before starting work? (Required)
- Australia (Preferred)
Details About Farm Sponsorship Jobs in Australia
- Job Country: Australia
- Industry: Agriculture
- Job Type: Fruit Picker, Farm Workers
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
List OF Farm Sponsorship Jobs in Australia
- The Lucas Group Pty Ltd
- Robe, Mt Gambier & Limestone Coast SA
- Farm Management (Farming, Animals & Conservation)
- Negotiable salary, house, vehicle
- Full time
You will manage the day-to-day operations on the farm, reporting to the Managing Director (based on the Yorke Peninsula), while maximizing productivity and producing high-quality end products.
This position’s key components will be:
- Making operational budgets and plans
- Monitoring the health and well-being of livestock
- Managing inputs, personnel, contractors, and sales
- In charge of WH&S on the farm.
You will be responsible for all tasks associated with the production of the crops grown by Swan Produce, such as irrigation, machinery operation, pruning, maintenance, spraying, harvesting, and so on. You will report to the Farm Manager.
To be successful in this role, you must have a solid understanding of daily orchard/vineyard operations and production. Qualifications are not required; however, they would be viewed favorably. Most importantly, the successful candidate will have a positive attitude toward work, will always strive to do their best, and will fit into the welcoming team environment.
- $60,000 to $80,000 plus superannuation
- On-the-job training and development, as well as clear career advancement opportunities
- The beautiful Murray River location is close to many services and amenities.
Senior Farm Assistant
The Senior Farm Assistant drives all tractors, completes irrigation, and assists the Manager with farming operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- tractor operations
- – irrigation (surface and trickle)
- – truck driving (seeding and harvest)
- – boom spray operation
- – crop monitoring
- – farm maintenance
- – promote safe work as per WHS legislation
- – adhere to quality assurance programs (Freshcare/HARPS/myBMP/SEDEX)
- – support picking/packing
- – general farm operations
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get a farm job in Australia in 2023?
Use a specialized employment agency. Again, this is a terrific alternative for those who are new to the agriculture industry and want access to a variety of tasks that correspond to the type of work they want to accomplish.
Which company can sponsor in Australia 2023?
Every legally established and operational firm may submit an application to become a sponsor. Discover the many types of sponsorship and how to become a sponsor. Note that companies and organizations that are signatories to a Labour Accord can also sponsor foreign workers.