ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Switzerland Fellowship 2023: Happy News! At ETH Zurich in Switzerland, applications are being accepted for the 2023 ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship. This fellowship is made available by ETH to candidates from all over the globe. The opportunity is entirely subsidized and rewards outstanding performance.
Description of the scholarship:
The opportunity is entirely subsidized and rewards outstanding performance. ETH Zurich will cover all costs associated with the fellowship. The bursary has a duration of two years and was designed specifically for the PostDoc program.
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, commonly referred to as ETH Zurich, is a prestigious public research university in Zurich, Switzerland. Consistently ranked among the world’s best universities, ETH Zurich is renowned for its intellectual excellence. The university is renowned for its outstanding research, instruction, and innovative approaches.
ETH Zurich offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of disciplines, including the natural sciences, engineering, architecture, computer science, mathematics, and the social sciences.
The university places a premium on a strong theoretical foundation coupled with practical applications and research opportunities. Attracting a diverse and international population of students, researchers, and faculty, ETH Zurich fosters a lively and welcoming academic environment.
Details About ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Switzerland Fellowship 2023
- Study Level: Post-Doctorate level of education
- Available Subjects: All subjects
- Eligibility: All overseas students from different nations are eligible.
Benefits of ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Switzerland Fellowship 2023
The ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship in Switzerland includes the following benefits:
- An annual salary of CHF 105,000 will be provided.
- Fellows will also receive an additional CHF 10,000 per year to fund research-related expenses.
- Fellows will receive a travel and mobility allowance.
- This fellowship will cover any additional costs associated with the program.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to collaborate with internationally renowned academicians and researchers.
- The fellows will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Fellows will also have the opportunity to travel to Switzerland on organized excursions.
Eligibility Requirements for ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Switzerland Fellowship 2023
The following are the eligibility requirements for the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland:
- According to rule number one, the Ph.D. must have been earned from a university other than the University of Zurich or ETH Zurich.
- Doctoral candidates are required to submit a certificate from their advisor or department chair stating that they have not yet defended their dissertation.
- In the three years preceding the application deadline, applicants cannot have spent at least one year living, working, or studying in Switzerland.
- Candidates must not have spent more than six months in their principal employment or enrolled at ETH Zurich or the College of Zurich in the preceding three years.
- Applicants must have published at least one scholarly article in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Candidates who are qualified but do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
Application Process for ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Switzerland Fellowship 2023
The application process for the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland is available online. To start the application procedure, simply click on the official link provided below.
People Also Ask
How do I obtain a postdoctoral position at ETH Zurich?
The application must be submitted jointly by the candidate and the potential host, who must be a professor at ETH Zurich and willing to serve as the fellow’s mentor. A professor is only permitted to submit one candidate per evaluation round. The host (group) and the ETH Fellow must demonstrate convincing synergies.
How do I obtain a postdoctoral position in Switzerland?
Getting a position
Applicants must have earned their doctoral degree within the previous two years.
A minimum of one scientific publication in a peer-reviewed journal or a prize for their dissertation.
The fellowship must begin no later than six months after the application deadline.