ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship in Switzerland: Applications for the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 are now being accepted in Switzerland. The ETH provides the Fellowship. Based on their outstanding achievement, all international applicants from around the world are eligible to apply for this fully supported fellowship. The costs will be covered by ETH Zurich. The fellowship is only accessible to PostDoc students. The fellowship is for two years. Apply for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023 in Morocco (Fully Funded) as well.
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, usually known as ETH Zurich, is a well-known public research institution in Zurich, Switzerland. ETH Zurich is routinely listed among the world’s top colleges. It is well-known for its achievements in research, teaching, and innovation. ETH Zurich is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading institutions in science, engineering, and technology by several worldwide rankings.
Natural sciences, engineering, architecture, computer science, mathematics, and social sciences are among the undergraduate and graduate degrees available at ETH Zurich. The university places a strong theoretical foundation alongside practical practice and research opportunities. ETH Zurich attracts a varied and multinational student, researcher, and faculty population.
Details of ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship in Switzerland
|Offered by:||ETH Zurich|
|Degree level:||Postdoctoral Fellowship|
|Fellowship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||1 September 2023|
The ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland will provide you with the following advantages:
- The annual remuneration will be CHF 105,000.
- Fellows will be paid CHF 10,000 each year to cover research expenses.
- Fellows will be provided with travel and mobility funds.
- This fellowship will cover any additional expenses.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to work with world-renowned academics and professors.
- Fellows will have access to world-class laboratories.
- Fellows will be given the opportunity to tour Switzerland.
- Reference Letter
- Certificate of Defense
- Motivation letter
- Host Professor’s CV
- A copy of the passport
- Research Project Explanation
The eligibility criteria for the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland are as follows:
- Candidates must have earned their doctorate at a university other than the University of Zurich or ETH Zurich.
- Candidates for the Ph.D. who have not yet defended their thesis must produce a certificate signed by their advisor or department chair.
- Applicants should not have spent more than twelve months living, working, or studying in Switzerland in the three years preceding the application deadline.
- Candidates must not have spent more than six months in the previous three years carrying out their principal employment or studying at ETH Zurich or the College of Zurich.
- Applicants must have published at least one academic article in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Applicants that are eligible but do not meet these requirements
The ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 deadline in Switzerland is September 1, 2023. The offer is exclusively available to international candidates. Do not pass up this opportunity to apply before the deadline.
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship?
There is an online application mechanism for this opportunity. You can apply for the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland by visiting the following official website:
People Also Ask
What are the Documents Required for ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship
Certificate of Defense
Host Professor’s CV
A copy of the passport
Research Project Explanation
What is the Financial Benefits of ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship
The annual remuneration will be CHF 105,000.
Fellows will be paid CHF 10,000 each year to cover research expenses.
Fellows will be provided with travel and mobility funds.
This fellowship will cover any additional expenses.
Fellows will have the opportunity to work with world-renowned academics and professors.
Fellows will have access to world-class laboratories.
Fellows will be given the opportunity to tour Switzerland.