Electrical Maintenance Technician Jobs in Uk: Electrical Maintenance Technicians at Kronospan have exciting opportunities to join our rapidly expanding engineering team, which is situated entirely in Chirk, North Wales.
- Relocation assistance: Electrical Maintenance Technician
- contract format
- What we provide
- Here are just a few examples of the services we can offer:
- Profits of between £40,300 and £48,000 are projected. Along with Home Office Employer Sponsorship and Financial Support for VISA Applications, relocation assistance is available up to £8,000.
- exciting and challenging work
- Continuing education, guidance, and career development
- the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from business leaders who are committed to technical excellence
Demanding Sectors for Electrical Maintenance Technicians in the UK
The UK offers a diverse range of industries that require the services of qualified Electrical Maintenance Technicians. Some of the most demanding sectors include manufacturing, construction, energy production, telecommunications, and transportation. Each sector presents unique challenges and rewards, giving you the chance to find a niche that aligns with your interests and skills.
Visa Sponsorship Opportunities
Getting a visa is often a big problem for people from other countries who want to work in the U.S. But the good news is that many UK companies are aware of the lack of skilled Electrical Maintenance Technicians and are willing to sponsor qualified candidates. Visa support not only makes it legal for you to work in the UK, but it also lets you live there for a long time.
Principal duties and obligations
Electrical Maintenance Technicians at Kronospan have exciting opportunities to join our rapidly expanding engineering team, which is situated entirely in Chirk, North Wales.
Since investing in innovation in 1897, Kronospan has taken pride in producing “Wood Perfected” and continues to do so today. At our manufacturing facility in Chirk, North Wales, we have invested £300 million over the last three years, and an additional £200 million in funding is planned for the coming two years.
In order to achieve our goal of becoming the most technologically advanced panel board manufacturing facility in the world, we are looking for Electrical Maintenance Technicians who can add real value to the Engineering group.
These are full-time, permanent roles with annual salaries up to £48,000 plus shift allowance, bonus, and unrestricted time off.
Along with Home Office Employer Sponsorship, Kronospan can also offer Relocation Assistance (up to £8000) and financial support for VISA applications.
Electrical Technician Shift Hours – Four on, four off, full Continental (06.00 – 18.00 & 18.00 – 06.00)
Read More: Jobs in UK high paying Hour Salary in 2023
The role of an electrical technician
- giving a specific area of our firm main plant a front-line preservation guide
- Drive ongoing improvement projects
- Bring dazzling ideas: Could we be performing this task more effectively?
- heavy intentional involvement in preventative maintenance
- You will receive electrical engineering training up to NVQ Level 3.
- Being hands-on and optimistic, you approach your work with a “can-do” mentality.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, ambitious people to advance their careers in a successful, international company.
Embracing Cultural Diversity
The UK is a mix of many different countries, which makes it a lively and interesting place to live and work. Accept the different kinds of people and look for ways to learn from them, both in and out of the job.
Advancing Your Career
As you get used to your new job, keep an eye out for ways to get better at what you do. Getting more education, going to workshops, and keeping up with the latest industry trends can help you move up in your job.
Getting a job as an Electrical Maintenance Technician in the UK with the help of a visa sponsor is a big step that will change your life. The UK’s growing businesses and diverse culture make it a great place to grow both individually and professionally. So, brush off your resume, start making connections, and get ready to start a new and exciting part of your job.
People Also Ask
Are there many Electrical Maintenance Technician job opportunities in the UK?
Yes, there are a lot of jobs in the UK that need skilled Electrical Maintenance Technicians.
How can I improve my chances of getting a visa-sponsored job in the UK?
In your applications, talk about your applicable skills, certifications, and international experience.
Is it difficult to obtain a work visa for the UK?
The process of applying for a visa can be complicated, but with the right help, it can be done.