Customer Support Specialist Jobs in Canada: Recollective is the leading online qualitative research platform in the world. We’ve worked with some of the largest and most ambitious organizations over the last decade to help them communicate with their target audiences and acquire meaningful and actionable insight.
Recollective makes it simple for our customers to do online research with an award-winning portfolio of robust research functions supported by highly qualified in-house research and service specialists. Recollective is used by hundreds of organizations worldwide, whether as a fully configurable DIY solution or with the assistance of our growing network of global service partners.
We have very ambitious aims as a fast-growing software firm based in Ottawa, Canada, and we are not slowing down. We like to dream big, accomplish things, and have fun while doing it.
Details of Customer Support Specialist Jobs in Canada:
- Organization: Recollective
- Seniority level: Entry level
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job Function: Customer Service and Administrative
- Industries: Market Research and Software Development
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Scope of the Role:
- As a Customer Support Specialist, you are a specialist in Recollective software and an excellent communicator, capable of both educating and quickly implementing solutions for our global customers.
- Each day, you will give technical help to clients via email, phone, or live video session. This could involve questions about functionality or other products, doing platform pre-launch check reviews, or holding spontaneous online sessions to design efficient workaround methods to suit their research objectives.
- If you enjoy problem-solving and want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced workplace, we urge you to apply for this opportunity. Throughout the hiring process, you will have the opportunity to meet our staff and learn more about the job to ensure that this is the next step in your career.
Responsibilities of Customer Support Specialist Jobs in Canada:
- Manage and address customer support issues via email, phone, and live video sessions, with everything documented in our CRM support platform.
- Assist customers with technical support and troubleshooting, and escalate situations to relevant internal departments as needed.
- Perform Pre-Launch Check evaluate customer projects and make recommendations to improve their knowledge and use of Recollective.
- Customers should receive discreet in-app support during live research sessions.
- Keep track of consumer interactions and official comments.
- Help Recollective’s product and sales teams and collaborate with them.
- Contribute to the upkeep of Recollective’s internal and customer-facing knowledge bases, as well as the creation of written material as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree or diploma from a university or college in any discipline
- Ability to accurately problem solve by comprehending a work-related problem or circumstance and taking suitable action to resolve it.
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities. This profession requires fluency in English. Candidates who are fluent in Spanish or French are given preference.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of experience working in a professional customer-facing capacity.
- Ability to sympathize with customers and give excellent customer service.
- Leadership experience in live video and screen-sharing sessions
- Self-starter who can work alone, successfully, and is dedicated to continual learning
This position is open to all Canadian applicants, with preference given to those living in British Columbia and prepared to work in the Pacific Time Zone.
All of our workers have access to supportive and flexible work environments, which include both in-office and remote options.
What We Can Offer You!
When you join Recollective, you become a member of our pleasant, welcoming culture, of which we are especially proud. If you want to establish your career with Recollective, here’s what you can anticipate:
- We communicate consistently, openly, and honestly; twice a week, our CEO attends company-wide meetings and transparently provides significant business developments.
- We do what is proper for our customers and then some so they will return and refer others.
- We enjoy fun while performing serious work; we seek innovative methods to expand the firm and each other; we value flexibility, fairness, and equality; and we learn and grow from each encounter.
- Competitive remuneration
- Superior health benefits (including health, dental, and vision insurance)
- Matching RRSPs and much more
Recollective is an equal opportunity employer that accepts applications from all competent persons, including women, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities, people of color, people from gender and sexually diverse communities.
We aim to ensure that everyone has an equal and complete opportunity to participate in our selection process. If you are chosen for an interview, please notify us if you require any special accommodations.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however, our Talent Acquisition team will contact only those candidates who have been selected for an interview.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
People Also Ask:
Is customer service job in demand in Canada?
The top customer service jobs in Canada for 2023. Customer service agents continue at the top of the list of the most desirable jobs in customer service for 2023, as they did in 2022. Employers are hiring technical support experts and order management specialists, which are two major additions.
Is customer service a good career in Canada?
Working as a customer service agent is a satisfying profession. The role offers numerous possibilities for employment, a flexible schedule, and work-from-home and remote options.