Do you have experience with project planning, and are you seeking a new position in Denmark? A permanent construction planner position in Stockholm is being filled by SilverBack Staffing on behalf of a collaborative company.
There are a lot of job openings in Denmark’s construction business, and people with the right skills are in high demand. Construction planners are one of the most important jobs because they make sure projects run smoothly and quickly.
Growing Opportunities in Construction Planning
In Denmark, the building industry has grown a lot in the last few years. Because of this growth, there is a greater need for construction planners who can successfully coordinate and run projects. The job chances for construction planners change as the field does.
As a versatile construction planner, you will be accountable for project planning, scheduling, and monitoring, as well as project controls for client projects (for new product development and industrialization projects).
- Develop, optimize, and maintain an overall schedule for the program and each workstream during your first week in this construction planner role.
- Plan and organize the project scope by work package to create the baseline critical path schedule, and track the progress with the project team and work package lead using Primavera or other comparable software.
- Manage progress measurements and generate weekly progress reports.
- Conduct and manage the coordination of scheduling both internally and externally.
Construction planning applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or business, or a tertiary qualification, and at least three years of experience in project planning, scheduling, and oversight. Additional credentials in planning and scheduling would be advantageous.
In addition, the following are required:
- Prior experience with multiple projects and bids, preferably in a related industry,
- Knowledge of integrated project controls utilizing work breakdown structures
- Excellent working familiarity with Primavera P6
In exchange for your collaborative approach and dedication, you will be offered a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a friendly and inclusive environment. To apply for this construction planner job in Copenhagen, please contact the SilverBack Staffing team as soon as possible.
SilverBack was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. As our company has evolved, SilverBack has shifted its focus to supporting mission-critical and other time-sensitive projects in Europe. Our clients have benefited from the electrical, mechanical, and construction workers managed by SilverBack, who work either independently or under our clients’ supervision.
Requirements for Construction Planner New Jobs in Denmark 2024
Construction planning applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or business, or a tertiary qualification, and at least one year of project planning, scheduling, and monitoring experience. Additional credentials in planning and scheduling would be advantageous.
Read Also: Apply For Sponsorship Jobs in Denmark 2023
Benefits of Construction Planner New Jobs in Denmark 2024
Permanent position with a competitive salary, paid housing, transportation, and flights, and a flexible work schedule.
- Job Growth: There is a need for construction planners, which means that the construction industry is growing. This can help the general job growth in Denmark. This could be because of infrastructure projects, urban growth, and more buildings going on.
- Stability in the Industry: Planning for construction is an important part of any building job. The fact that there is a higher demand for construction planners suggests that the construction industry is stable, which is good news for people who work in this area.
- Skill Development Opportunities: Because of the need for building planners, there may be more chances to improve your skills. People who work in the field might be able to get more training and schooling to improve their skills, which would make them more marketable in the job market.
- Innovation and Technology Integration: When people get new jobs, they often have to use new tools and methods. Building Information Modeling (BIM), advanced software, and other tools may be used by construction planners to keep up with industry trends and improve their skills.
- Competitive Salaries: Construction managers can make good money because there is a need for skilled workers. Employers may offer competitive pay deals to get and keep the best workers in their field.
- Contribution to Sustainable Development: People know that Denmark cares about the environment. It is possible for construction planners to work on projects that prioritize green and sustainable practices. This way, professionals can help Denmark live up to its commitment to green and sustainable growth.
- Diverse Career Paths: There are many career paths and chances to specialize in the construction business. There are many career paths for construction planners because they can choose to specialize in residential, commercial, or infrastructure tasks.
- Collaborative Work Environment: A lot of the time, pros like architects, engineers, contractors, and others help with planning construction projects. People who get new jobs may have the chance to work in a lively and collaborative space that helps them network and grow professionally.
How To Apply for Construction Planner New Jobs in Denmark 2024
If you want a challenging and satisfying job, construction planning in Denmark could be a great choice. Construction planners will be very important in shaping the environment as the industry grows. Keep up with the latest news, keep improving your skills, and take advantage of the chances that come your way.
People Also Ask
Can I apply for a job in Denmark?
Individuals who wish to work in Denmark must apply for a work visa and a residence permit. To qualify for a Danish work visa, you must obtain an official letter of employment from a Danish employer. The visa application process is relatively straightforward.
How do I move and get a job in Denmark?
Foreigners may require a visa and work permit to work in Denmark. EU citizens do not require either; they are free to enter and begin working immediately. However, if they are staying longer than three months, they should be properly registered in the country (for a CPR number, a health card, etc.).