Are you a skilled tradesperson or work as a building professional? You can now take advantage of exciting chances in Western Australia, and there is a big financial incentive to help you move there!
CTS People is one of the best construction-focused employment and immigration agencies, and they are looking for talented people to fill a range of construction jobs in Western Australia.
We can help you start a new job down below. We have many clients ready to sponsor the right people. People who are eligible can get a $10,000 grant from the government of Western Australia to help pay for moving and visa fees. Everyone in the construction industry, whether they are skilled or not, can find work. This post has all the information you need about all 482 construction jobs in Australia that will sponsor your visa.
Details of Construction Jobs in Australia Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Construction Jobs
- Job Location: Western Australia
- Average Salary: $53.36 per hour
- Education Required: For skilled jobs, you need a degree or license in something like civil engineering, project management, town planning, etc. For unskilled jobs, you only need a high school diploma.
- Experience Required: At least 2 years for Skilled Jobs and not compulsory for Unskilled Jobs
- Employee Benefits: Mentioned below
- Who can Apply: Eligible Countries for 482 Visa
Needs for the Job by CTS They’re very laid-back and friendly, like:
- tradespeople and professionals with a lot of experience in the construction business.
- People who are driven and ready for a new task in Western Australia.
- People who want to use this one-of-a-kind cash help for moving.
- Language Skills in English For engineering and management jobs, you need to show proof with at least a 5.0
In general, you need to meet these requirements to be eligible:
In Australia, you don’t need official qualifications to work as a Construction Labourer because you will usually be trained on the job. But it’s important to make sure you have the right paperwork, like a White Card, to work on construction or building projects.
- Get a White Card that lets you into any Australian building site. You can find training classes in a lot of places, even online.
- Inquire about whether you need to bring your own safety gear, like steel-capped boots, caps, high-visibility vests, and face masks, and whether you need to get any extra training for safety reasons or to use certain equipment.
- If you want to learn basic building skills, you could get a Certificate in Construction (CPC 10111), a Certificate II in Construction (CPC20112), a Certificate III in Civil Construction (CPC RII30915), or any diploma or certificate that is the same.
- When you get to Australia, get a manual driver’s license with no restrictions.
Tasks and Duties in Construction Jobs
- Preparing sites for construction.
- Using power tools, such as drills and saws.
- Operating vehicles, such as skid loaders and forklifts.
- Shoveling materials to and from construction sites.
- Digging trenches.
- Disposing of waste materials.
- Putting up scaffolding.
- Putting and taking away building tools.
- Keeping the job place safe by telling the place Manager about problems
$10,000 Relocation Subsidy: People who are eligible can get a $10,000 grant from the government of Western Australia to help pay for moving and visa fees.
Complete Management of Your Transition: CTS People will take care of the whole process, making sure that your move and job search go smoothly and without any problems.
Diverse Roles in Western Australia’s Construction Industry: We’re looking for skilled workers like you to fill jobs in all areas of construction.
Average Salary of Construction Jobs in Australia
It costs $104,629 a year, or $53.66 an hour, to work as a building worker in Australia. Jobs for beginners start at $75,082 a year, and the most experienced workers make up to $160,000 a year.
482 Visa Sponsorship
This visa lets employers deal with a lack of workers by letting skilled foreign workers come in when they can’t find a proper Australian worker. You can stay for up to two years, or four years if you have an International Trade Obligation (ITO). People with a Hong Kong card can stay for up to 5 years. There are three tracks that can follow after subclass 482: the short-term stream, the medium-term stream, and the labor agreement stream. There are different rules for each one.
You can apply for this visa under the Short Term Stream, the Medium Term Stream, or the Long Term Stream. The cost ranges from AUD 1455 to 30355. If you can find an employer in Australia willing to support your 482 visa, they will pay for your visa (Clause of the CTS People Employment Contract). They may or may not pay for your moving costs, though. But the 482 Visa doesn’t give you permanent residency. You might need to move to a different Visa, like the Employer Nomination Visa Scheme 186 or the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme 187. The company that sponsored you will help you with the moving process.
Who can Apply for Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
Anyone from any country can apply for any type of 482 Visa, which means that anyone can look for construction jobs in Australia that will sponsor their visa and pay for their move. But people from the following countries don’t have to show proof that they can speak and write English.
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
How to Apply for Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
Grab the chance to start a new job with CTS People in Western Australia’s construction business, which is growing quickly. This complete guide talks about 482 visa sponsorship, moving grants, job information, and requirements for eligibility. There are many opportunities for both skilled workers and people with little or no experience. Let CTS People take care of your change, which will make moving and looking for a job go smoothly. Find out how you could make an average of $53.36 an hour and get a $10,000 moving grant at the same time.
People Also Ask
Who is eligible for the $10,000 relocation subsidy?
People who are moving to Western Australia to build jobs and meet the other requirements can get a relocation subsidy. CTS: People can give you a lot of information.
Can unskilled workers apply for construction jobs in Australia?
Yes, people who don’t have a lot of experience can apply. Some skilled jobs may require certain skills, but there are also jobs for people who don’t have a lot of experience.