Combat Designer Jobs in London Visa Sponsorship
Combat Designer Jobs in London: Sharkmob is on an epic journey to the associate degree, and we want you to catch us! Sharkmob is expanding and has opened a brand new studio in Central London. The studio is currently in its introductory stages, so this could be a very special opportunity to become a great adventure district!
Come explore new territory in the realm of online recreational aortic aneurysms. Our studio’s square measure includes 3 new titles, one of which is a battle royale twist for Vampire: The Masquerade. Collaboration is essential for the North American Nation, working in cross-discipline groups allows the North American Nation to pool their experience and create the most effective experiences possible for their players. We tend to square measure looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and create sensible choices. Accountable to those who have a positive attitude, square measure awareness, and value skills.
The games we square measure to create, and also the level of our desire, require a good variety of backgrounds and experiences. It takes many different people and we would love for you to be one of them all!
- Work with Senior Combat Designer to support combat vision and goals.
- Work with the Unreal Engine to tune combat skills for our game.
- Communicate standard goals for the battle to the wider team.
- Analyze across all media channels to deliver high against the warfighting goals and vision for our project
- Get regular feedback from the wider team to help you improve your combat skills.
- Assist in the development of the tools and systems necessary to deliver combat to the best practicable standard
The United Nations agency known for its combat style has sent at least one title in the role of very combat design
- An avid gamer with a love for combat-focused games.
- An individual with rapid prototyping skills.
- You have excellent skills in providing options that assume time management and a sense
- You’ll find combat systems in all of our trading games.
- As a bonus, you’re used to the constraints of implementing combat in an internet game
How you may grow
- At Shark Mob we want you to be the most effective you can be, which is why we’re going to help you learn and develop skills throughout this role.
- Capturing elements of the combat system for a huge budget, an online title
- Work closely with a knowledgeable associate degree senior combat designer to sharpen your understanding of combat in an internet title.
- Join the North American nation throughout the concept and play a key role within the team throughout the duration of the event.
- Sharkmob London may be a new aortic aneurysm studio in the heart of London, which aspires to be one of the largest and most creatively robust development groups in the world. A bit like the early Shark Mob Studio in Malmö, Shark Mob London was founded by a team of commercial veterans. As a district of Tencent Games, we have the expertise, support, and passion to create the games of the future!
Remuneration and advantages
- Competitive salaries are supported by the latest information from external benchmarking suppliers and are reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, plus all UK bank holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Private pensions (10% of the total, up to five individual contributions matched by Shark Mob).
- BUPA Non-Public Care, Cigna Dental Cowl, Insurance Theme, and Financial Benefit Protection Policy.
- £425 Annual Preventive Care Allowance.
- Core studio hours are 10:00-16:00 with 1 ‘wellness hour’ per week to be used.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, and refreshments in the studio.
- VISA Sponsorship (Individuals and Dependents).
- Relocation assistance for persons outside the UK (1 month’s accommodation, flights/travel procured, logistics/removal costs paid).
- Assistance for people moving to the United Kingdom (reimbursement for flat viewing in London and travel expenses for moving vans/couriers).