Modern takes on classic café foods, served with a twist. Frankie’s tasty breakfast, brunch, and coffee items don’t need a welcome. The company is based in Glenhaven, NSW, Australia, and is now hiring Baristas and people to serve coffee. Only having worked as a barista, handled food, or helped with customer service for a year is required. Also, being available on the weekends is a must. Because the job comes with a 482 Visa Sponsorship, the person will be able to get a full visa instead of just a holiday visa extension. Let’s jump right into the great chance to work as a coffee server at Frankie Foods Factory Australia, where you can get your visa sponsored and get free drinks and discounts as an employee.
Many people know Frankie Food’s Factory for its dedication to great food and excellent customer service. In the middle of Australia, we’ve made a name for ourselves, and our great success wouldn’t be possible without the hardworking people who serve our coffee.
Coffee Serving Staff Job Description
The people who serve coffee are a big part of making sure that our customers have great experiences. Our team makes sure that every visit to Frankie Food’s Factory is nothing but wonderful, from making the perfect cup of coffee to making guests feel welcome.
Details of Coffee Serving Staff Jobs at Frankie Food Factory Australia Visa Sponsorship
|Barista/ Coffee Server
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Full-Time and Permanent
|$28.00 – $32.00 per hour
Requirements of Coffee Serving Staff Jobs at Frankie Food’s Factory Australia Visa Sponsorship
- Getting a high school diploma is enough.
- One year of practice serving food, dealing with customers, or making coffee. This is all you need to meet the requirements for the Australian unskilled immigration routes listed here.
- Everything you need to do to be qualified for visa sponsorship, both general and specific,
Benefits of Barista Jobs at Frankie Food Factories
- Employee discount
- Free drinks
- Visa sponsorship
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Morning shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Weekend availability
Job Duties of a Barista
- As a barista, you have to make and serve quality Starbucks beverages like coffee, cocktails, or other popular breakfast and brunch items.
- Must have knowledge in making coffee and be able to do latte art.
- You have to greet people well and help them find seating.
- They are well-versed in taking customer orders and receiving payments.
- The candidate should be competent enough to change the menu as per the customer’s customization.
- Cleaning and sanitizing workplaces, food equipment, and tools.
- Make a list of the ingredients and buying more if they run out.
- Informing customers about special, most sold, or new things on the menu.
Who Can Apply for Coffee Serving Staff Jobs at Frankie Food’s Factory Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Asian, African, and Latin American countries can all apply for jobs as coffee servers at Frankie’s Food Factory Australia, and the company will pay for your visa.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Coffee Serving Staff Jobs at Frankie Food’s Factory Australia with Visa Sponsorship
A job as a coffee server at Frankie Food’s Factory is more than just a job; it’s a chance to be a part of a thriving community that values energy, creativity, and excellence. Come along with us on this fun trip!
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Barista Jobs at Frankie Food Factories
What Are The Requirements of Coffee Serving Staff Jobs at Frankie Food’s Factory Australia Visa Sponsorship
Getting a high school diploma is enough.
One year of practice serving food, dealing with customers, or making coffee. This is all you need to meet the requirements for the Australian unskilled immigration routes listed here.
Everything you need to do to be qualified for visa sponsorship, both general and specific,