Cleaner Jobs in Canada with LMIA 2023: Foreigners with visa sponsorship can get cleaner jobs at Cargojet Inc. in Canada. Are you a hard-working, responsible person who wants to find work in Canada? Stop looking! Cargojet Inc., Canada’s largest cargo airline, is looking for cleaners with visa sponsorship to work at our sites all over the country. There is no need for a degree, certification, or certificate, but you do need to have at least 3 years of experience. At Cargojet Inc., they value different people and think that everyone should have the same chances. So, they are happy to get applications from strangers who need help getting a visa.
They are committed to making the workplace a place where people can grow and progress. Apply now if you’re looking for a chance to join a dynamic team and help a successful company grow. Please send us your resume and a cover letter that tell us about your related experience and why you want this job. The company can’t wait to look over your resume. Let’s learn more about LMIA and employee benefits for cleaner jobs in Canada.
|Industry||Cleaning Services/ Labor (Transport and Logistics)|
|Minimum Experience Required||No. 1-3 years preferred|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||CAD 15-25 per hour|
Requirements of Cleaner Jobs in Canada with LMIA
- Having worked as a cleaner or worker before is a plus, but not a must.
- able to work on their own with little guidance
- Show that you pay attention to details and do a thorough job.
- Good physical strength to do the manual work that comes with cleaning.
- Good time management skills to meet goals and get work done quickly and well.
- Foreigners who want to work in Canada need a legal work visa or the right to be sponsored for a visa.
- A good mood, dependability, and the desire to learn new skills
Benefits of Cleaner Jobs in Canada with LMIA
- Long-Term Healthcare Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Visa Sponsorship
Job Duties of a Cleaner at Cargojet:
- Do general cleaning chores to keep the place clean and healthy.
- Vaccum, mop, and sweep the floors.
- Dust and clean things
- Clean and sanitize the bathrooms.
- Empty trash cans and get rid of trash the right way.
- Help keep track of the cleaning tools on hand.
- Follow safety rules and procedures while doing your job.
- Work with other team members to make sure cleaning goes well.
Who can Apply for Cleaner Jobs in Canada with LMIA
Cleaner Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits are open to people from Asia, Africa, and Latin America who usually want to work in the UK, Canada, or other European countries.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Cleaner Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Cleaner Jobs in Canada with LMIA
Long-Term Healthcare Plan
Medical and Dental Insurance
What Are The Requirements for Cleaner Jobs in Canada with LMIA?
Having worked as a cleaner or worker before is a plus, but not a must.
able to work on their own with little guidance
Show that you pay attention to details and do a thorough job.
Good physical strength to do the manual work that comes with cleaning.
Good time management skills to meet goals and get work done quickly and well.
Foreigners who want to work in Canada need a legal work visa or the right to be sponsored for a visa.
A good mood, dependability, and the desire to learn new skills