Cleaner job in Canada: Bee-Clean Building Maintenance is looking for a Cleaner to perform the tasks and responsibilities outlined in the job description. Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible work hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
Full job description
The chosen candidate is accountable for:
- Elevator cleaning and disinfection
- Walls, windows, and ceilings should be cleaned.
- Cleaning the changing rooms and showers
- Emptying trash cans and clearing debris
- Resolving customer complaints
- Cleaning the driveways and walkways
- ensuring the guest room’s security
- Managing Requests
- Routine inspections must be performed and tracked.
Ideal job requirement
The chosen candidate must do the following:
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- The ability to adapt to changes is required.
- Must be trustworthy and genuine. Must be customer-oriented.
- Should arrive on time for work; should be a good team player, and should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Good time management abilities are required.
- To perform tasks, you must be in good health.
- Must be bondable and positive Must strictly adhere to health regulations
- To apply for this job, the chosen candidate does not need a standard educational degree.
- 1-2 years of related experience is required.
- Part-time leading to full time
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French
- Moncton, NB
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- Long periods of sitting, standing, and walking are required.
- Repetitive tasks are completed on a regular basis.
- It is expected that strict deadlines will be met.
The chosen candidate would work in an environment where:
- Physically demanding tasks have been completed.
- Willingness to work under duress
Security and safety
- The chosen candidate would have a criminal record.
- The chosen candidate would provide an adult abuse registry.
- The chosen candidate would provide a child abuse registry.
- The chosen candidate would undergo a medical examination.
- The chosen candidate would earn $14.00-$15.00 per hour while working 30-40 hours per week.
How to Apply
- First, make sure you’ve read our previous content on how to apply for jobs in Canada. Following that, you can send an application to the e-mail address listed below.
Submit Application This Address; email@example.com