Child Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Work Permit: A Nanny Child Caregiver is a childcare professional who cares for children in their client’s homes. They accomplish this by completing housework, transporting it, and making meals.
We are seeking a Nanny to join our team and provide exceptional childcare to the families of our clients.
Details of Child Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Work Permit:
- Host Country: CANADA
- Target Audience: INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- Organization: Regency Nannies Canada
- Location: Mont-royal, QC H1T 3E1
- Job Types: Full-time
- Salary: $15.25-$17.00 per hour
Check Also: Teaching Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply NowAdvertisement
What do Nannies do?
As a Nanny, you will look after children, keep them safe and clean, prepare meals for them, and design creative and instructive activities for them based on their age. You may need to pick them up from school or other extracurricular activities on occasion.
We’d like to meet you if you enjoy working – and playing – with children and are also comfortable with less pleasant jobs like changing diapers and cleaning up children’s rooms.
Finally, you will reassure parents that their children are safe and happy even when they are not present.
Responsibilities of Child Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Work Permit:
- Organize creative and instructive activities (such as drawing, handicrafts, and puppet games).
- Prepare and feed children’s meals (including bottle-feeding for babies).
- Bathe and change diapers on infants
- Assist older children with washing and bathing.
- Set aside time for naps.
- Teach youngsters to appropriate social behaviors such as mutual respect and helping with tasks.
- Children’s transportation to and from school and extracurricular activities
- Organize play areas and children’s rooms.
- Help young students with their schoolwork
- Ensure the safety of children during indoor and outdoor activities.
- In the event of an injury or illness, take care of the youngsters.
- As needed, perform housekeeping activities.
- Collaborate with parents to promote children’s growth and social development.
Requirements and Skills for Child Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Work Permit:
- Previous Nanny or Babysitter experience
- Excellent awareness of child development at various ages
- Capability to generate innovative ideas for educating and engaging children
- Multitasking abilities
- A friendly and patient personality
- Flexibility to work in shifts, on weekends, in the evenings, and on occasion whole days
- A valid driver’s license
- A high school diploma is required, and additional training in child development is preferred.
- First aid certification is an advantage.
Child Caregiver Jobs in Canada:
- Experience with children
- Driving Licence
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mont-Royal, QC H1T 3E1: commute regularly or plan to relocate before beginning job (needed)
- Childcare (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
How to Apply for Child Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Work Permit:
Are you a nanny, teacher, midwife, child caregiver, early childhood educator, or nurse who is currently visiting Canada and would want to be hired as a foreign worker? Are you a foreign nanny looking to change jobs?
We have an employer who is willing to provide LMIA and CAQ.
The family lives in MONT-ROYAL and is ready to sponsor a nanny, which provides them the option of:
- A visitor nanny who speaks English or French and has appropriate expertise with children is needed to live with the family for 5 days; the family will provide lodging and board to the foreign worker.
- LMIA is required for a nanny-foreign worker who is already in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and is changing employers or renewing her work permit.
If you are in this circumstance and meet all of the conditions, or if you have a friend who is interested, please contact us.
Please text or phone us at (514) 344-0099 and mention that you want to work in Mont-Royal.
People Also Ask:
What is the age limit for caregivers in Canada?
There is typically no age limit for caregivers, yet keep in mind that you cannot work in Canada if you are below the age of 16 without your parents ‘ approval.
How can I apply as a caregiver in Canada?
In the majority of cases, you are eligible for a work permit to work as a caregiver in Canada temporarily under the TFWP if one of the following situations applies to you: You are in Canada and have the right to apply for a permit to work inside the country.