Canadian Jobs For Peruvians 2023 – Apply Now
Canadian Jobs For Peruvians 2023: If you are a Peruvian seeking employment in Canada, you have come to the correct place. I will offer you instructions to assist you in obtaining employment without stress or error.
Canada is highly hospitable and offers many employment opportunities to Peruvians, allowing them to experience the advantages of living and working in a lovely country.
Hence, if you are a Peruvian seeking employment in Canada, you may use this job site which is now open to assist you in your quest for the ideal position.
NAFTA gives inhabitants of the United States and Peru exclusive employment options in Canada. Foreign citizens covered by NAFTA terms may be permitted to work in Canada without a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or, in some circumstances, a work permit.
Peruvian people, like other visa-exempt foreign nationals, have not required a visa to fly to or transit through Canada since that day. Nevertheless, a valid Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is required for flight travel to Canada.
Several possibilities exist for US and Peruvian nationals wishing to enter Canada temporarily as laborers. In the majority of instances, you will need to get a work permit before applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). However, confident employment choices in Canada may not require an LMIA.
Available Job Offers In Canada For Peruvians
Guest Service Agent
The Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown Hotel is currently recruiting for Guest Services Agent! The primary responsibility of the Guest Service Agent is to provide our hotel guests with a positive first and last impression, as well as provide them with exceptional service.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times with guests and team members.
- Comply with all company standards and brand standards, if applicable.
- Interact with all guests during check-in and check-out procedure.
- Create and cancel reservations as required, and handle check-in and check-outs.
- Greet all incoming and outgoing calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Review logbooks and emails daily and complete all tasks on the checklist.
- Maintain proper operation of Front Desk telephones, and be familiar with daily sell rates.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift with hotel standards.
- Work closely and maintain proper communication with all hotel departments.
- Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Handle guest check-ins/check-outs following hotel credit/cash handling policies in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries concerning hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, gift shop, safety boxes, etc.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor or department manager.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience, preferably in a Hotel Front Desk position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Computer literate in Word and Excel. Maestro’s experience is an asset.
- Results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well in a busy and demanding environment.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve, initiate action, and complete projects promptly with minimal supervision.
- Must be friendly, energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated, with a professional appearance.
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as required, including occasional Manager-On-Duty shifts.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Please note that the hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager to join their team in Toronto. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product roadmap and owning the development and delivery of product features; will have a strong business analysis background, strong oral and verbal communication skills, and solid project management fundamentals. You will work closely with Developers, QA, Product Designers, Program Managers, and Implementers throughout the development and deployment life cycle. In this role, you will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Translate business requirements and product strategy into detailed user stories and technical product requirements and specifications.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer requirements.
- Liaise between business, programs, and technical teams throughout the product development lifecycle, from requirements gathering through to product releases.
- Oversee release planning and product feature rollouts.
- Create and update the product roadmap and development schedule.
- Work closely with the product designer and development teams on product design and quality assurance on product and process improvements.
- Attend daily standup meetings with the technology team.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver product feature enhancements.
- Document release notes and user manuals for new product features.
- Promotion and training to internal and external clients.
- Lead communication and rollout of product features.
- Five (5) years of work experience in Product Management, preferably in a startup environment.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Professional experience liaising between technology teams and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with creating product/feature documentation.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Exemplary customer service skills and a strong desire to help internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
Salary On Jobs In Canada For Peruvians
Jobs In Canada For Peruvians, the average salary of CAD 3,700 per month.
How To Apply For Jobs In Canada For Peruvians
The list below shows the steps to apply for Jobs In Canada For Peruvians.
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Peruvians get employment in Canada?
Employers in Canada may recruit Peruvian nationals and permanent residents without doing a Labour Market Impact Assessment under specific conditions (LMIA).
Is it tough for immigrants to obtain employment in Canada?
Getting a new job in Canada is no more challenging than in any other developed nation. If you have a strong academic background and some professional experience, you are already in a significantly stronger position than the majority of other applicants.