Book-keeper jobs in Canada at KIDS VALLEY DAYCARE & OSC Latest
Book-keeper jobs in Canada at KIDS VALLEY DAYCARE & OSC Latest: Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process right away. LMIA has approved this job position.
Complete Description of Book-keeper jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate is accountable for:
- Journal entries are being posted.
- Payroll check calculation and preparation
- Accounting system reconciliation
- Inventory management and organization
- Accounts must be balanced using both manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Income Tax Return Preparation
- Cash reports and other forms must be balanced and completed.
- Payroll processing on time
- Creating financial systems and reports
- Keeping track of your credit and debit balances
- Account information evaluation and summarization
- Document filing and historical record keeping
Specification for Book-keeper jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate must do the following:
- Handle sensitive information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude is required.
- Must be active
- Should be outcome-oriented
- Should be dependable
- Must be affable and a good team player
- Good interpersonal and judgmental skill is required.
- Customer service orientation is required.
- Accountability and authenticity are required.
- Should be able to deal with complexity
The chosen candidate must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
1-2 years of experience working in a related industry
Type of contract:
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- It is expected that strict deadlines will be met.
- When necessary, working under pressure
- It will be necessary to pay close attention to details.
The chosen candidate would work in an environment where:
- Repetitive tasks are completed on a regular basis.
- Good eye-hand coordination is required.
Salary of Book-keeper jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate would earn $27.00 per week while working 35-40 hours per week.
How to Apply?
Submit the Application by Email address: email@example.com