Barber job in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Barber job in Canada: Supreme Cuts Limited is hiring a Barber to perform the activities and responsibilities listed in the job description. Candidates who meet the requirements of this job are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Full job description
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Hair cutting and trimming
- Suggesting hairstyles that match the customer’s physical appearance
- Hair perms and styles
- Hair treatments like waving and straightening
- Shaving and trimming beards and mustaches
- Tinting and scalp conditioning massage
- Cutting and trimming hair according to the client’s instructions and preferences
- Perform reception duties
- Shampooing client’s hair as needed
- Tapering of users’ hair
Ideal job requirement
The selected candidate must:
- Experienced in hair coloring techniques.
- Must know how to handle colors.
- Must know how to streak and highlight hair.
- Knowing how to condition hair and manage color is important.
- Must have good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be reliable.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized.
- Have a positive mindset and must be full of energy.
- Must be able to perform tasks quickly.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Should be easy to connect with.
- Must be friendly and bondable.
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills.
- The selected candidate must have at least a High School Certificate.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a relevant industry
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- Abbotsford, BC
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- Working in hot, cold, hot weather conditions
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- A tight deadline is expected to be met.
- Work under pressure when required
- Good attention to detail will be required.
The selected candidate will earn $17.00 per hour working 35 hours per week.
How to Apply
Submit Application This EMAIL: Supremecutz101@gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do barbers in Canada earn?
The starting salary for entry-level employment is $30,225 per year, while most experienced individuals earn up to $52,592 per year.
Can I practice barbering in Canada?
Canada is one of the best places to search for barbering employment since barbering jobs are plentiful there. Businesses around the nation also provide training programs for anyone interested in becoming certified professional barbers.