Bank Jobs In Canada Visa Sponsorship: The Canadian Loan Syndication Group is in charge of carrying out all corporate loan financings in which TD Securities is a lead arranger and bookrunner. This can apply to both investment-grade and non-investment-grade transactions in the majority of Canadian industries. During primary issuance, the group serves as the primary conduit both internally, with TD Securities’ four Canadian offices, and externally, with issuers and investors.
Why Consider Bank Jobs in Canada?
There are many perks to working in banking in Canada, such as good pay, good benefits, and chances to move up in your career. The country’s stable economy and dedication to variety make it a great place for people from other countries to look for work.
The Demand for Banking Professionals
As Canada’s economy keeps growing, more and more people are looking for skilled bankers. There are a lot of different jobs in both national and foreign banks, from financial advisors to investment analysts.
Visa Sponsorship: An Overview
Visa sponsorship is a way for professionals from other countries to officially work in Canada. It’s a way for employers and possible employees to work together, showing that the country is serious about bringing in talent from around the world.
Visa Options for Bank Job Seekers
For those seeking bank jobs in Canada, several visa options are available. The most common pathways include the Express Entry system, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), and work permits for those with a job offer.
- League Table submissions were finished at the end, including interaction with
- When necessary, Bloomberg / Refinitiv should be challenged.
- Preparation and upkeep of League Table Credentials slides
- Similar transaction collection and database upkeep (standard and bridge deals with the deal team) Updating all comparables, communicating with teams to ensure all information is up-to-date, storing/archiving loan agreements, etc.
- Maintenance of the Canadian Bank Market Overview Slide
- Preparation of tombstones and case studies, as well as library contact
- Weekly Bank Report (The Weekly) and Syndication Pipeline Report preparation and maintenance
- Learn credit agreement/pricing/rating terminology so that reports/calculations/fees, etc. are correct.
- All client (deal) closing fee letters, back office fee emails/pay-out instructions must be prepared, maintained, and completed.
- CRM System Maintenance
- Preparation and management of call reports
- Work with team members to update PowerPoint models, pitches, and tombstones, among other things.
- Team year-end forecast preparation
- Debt domain upkeep/backup for emergency or absence coverage
Read More: Jobs in Urgent Care Near Me (Canada)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicants must be self-starters, well-organized, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, and be able to establish priorities with little supervision.
- Experience with corporate/commercial credit, ideally 2 to 3 years
- Must be proactive, highly motivated, and capable of working in a team environment.
- Excellent financial and analytical abilities
- Ideally, you should have an academic background in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Undergraduate or postgraduate education in finance or another industry-related field is required.
People Also Ask
How can I get sponsored to work in Canada?
Employers can support a worker’s right to live and work in Canada with an employer-specific work permit if they can’t find a Canadian to do the job. The person could be in Canada or somewhere else. They might be working for the same company right now.
Is banking occupation in demand in Canada?
After the pandemic, the need for trained workers under this TEER has grown quickly, and this is likely to continue over the next few years. Banking, credit, and other investment managers will have a lot of job possibilities in Canada.