Australian Federal Police Recruitment 2023/24 Application Form – Apply Now
The Australian Federal Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form urges people of all backgrounds to apply today, while the recruitment is still open.
This website provides a comprehensive, well-organized, and well-presented recruiting job offer from the Australian Federal Police.
This website will cover essential and crucial information on the Australian Federal Police Recruitment in order to assist candidates in following the proper processes in applying.
Updates to the Australian Federal Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
The Australian Federal Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is now available, and individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life are encouraged to apply.
This year 2023/2024 Recruitment, the Australian Federal Police is dedicated to recruiting more First Nations people, men, women, and persons from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To be considered and recruited, applicants/candidates must visit the Australian Federal Police Recruitment website and complete all phases of the recruitment procedure.
Australian Federal Police Information and Duties
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is the Australian Government’s main and primary federal law enforcement agency and has a distinct mission.
The AFP is an autonomous agency of the Department of Home Affairs that reports to the Minister of Home Affairs and is accountable to the Australian Parliament.
- They are in charge of investigating crime and ensuring the Commonwealth of Australia’s national security.
- The AFP’s primary mission is to prevent, investigate, and disrupt transnational, severe, sophisticated, and organized crime, including as terrorism and violent extremism, cybercrime, child exploitation, drug smuggling, and human trafficking.
- The AFP’s aim is to provide Australia with dynamic and effective law enforcement.
- The AFP is also in charge of providing community policing in the Australian Capital Territory and other dependent jurisdictions through ACT Policing.
- They also contribute to UN peacekeeping efforts across the world by providing protective security.
Australian Federal Police Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
- You must be an Australian citizen and above the age of 18 at the time of application.
- You must have a valid driver’s license (provisional and automatic licenses are accepted)
- Submit to drug and alcohol testing
- Obtain security clearance
- Applicants must have a Year 10 Certificate and a Cert IV / Diploma level certificate, or a Trade Certificate or University level credentials.
- Candidates should try to give a 10-year traffic history statement for each state or territory where they have held a license, which must be no older than 3 months at the time of application.
- Applicants must be of outstanding integrity, intellect, fitness, and willingness to serve in any branch of the Australian Federal Police.
The Australian Federal Police Recruitment Process
To avoid disappointment, all candidates or applicants should first ensure that they have satisfied the minimum requirements for applying before proceeding.
However, the following is the recruiting procedure to be recruited and accepted into the Australian Federal Police: The recruitment process may take many months to complete, however, the AFP Recruitment Team will keep you updated on your progress.
Please see https://jobs.afp.gov.au/job-opportunities/application-process for further details.
Applicants should go to https://jobs.afp.gov.au/become-an-officer/officer-application-process to learn more about what they need to do before applying, the relevant documents, and the recruitment process.
The Australian Federal Police Recruitment Application Process
- Check out courses that can help you obtain a job as an Australian Federal Police officer before applying.
- Go to the application’s website and apply for the open positions.
- You will be given an admission exam, so be completely prepared.
- The AFP Entrance Exam is divided into five (5) sections: literacy, numeracy, abstract thinking, written evaluation, and emotional intelligence.
- When called for an integrity check after the test, submit a complete application and demonstrate your Australian nationality.
- You will be required to attend a series of exams at the Recruit Assessment Validation Centre (RAVC).
- Those chosen for the recruitment program will be approached by a Recruitment representative with a formal offer of employment.
- The formal offer will include information about the pay, band level, deployment location, and terms of engagement.
- Once approved, there is a 24-week training period at the AFP College in Barton, ACT, followed by a year of on-the-job training.