We Seek Dependable Candidates Who Work Efficiently Without Compromising Accuracy. Accountants Can Anticipate Working With Large Amounts Of Numerical Data, Managing Multiple Tasks With Deadlines, And Providing Management With Transparent And Detailed Reports. You must have a solid understanding of accounting and financial practices and regulations, as well as strong computer, oral, and written communication skills.
Accountants must be Prompt, Honest, Detail-Oriented, Professional, And Analytical to be Successful. Candidates with superior presentation skills will be able to effectively convey complex quantitative information to decision-makers.
List of Accountant Jobs in Canada with Visa-Sponsored
Accountant Rendan Fabricators Ltd
- LocationDartmouth (NS)
- Salary: $50,000.00 To $65,000.00 Annually
Accountant Standard Auto Wreckers
- LocationPort Hope (ON)
- Salary: $22.00 To $25.00 Hourly
Standard Auto Wreckers, the largest auto recycler in Northumberland County, is expanding its accounting department due to continued growth.
Our three locations are in Scarborough, Port Hope, and Ottawa. This position’s location is in Port Hope.
We Seek A Talented, Enthusiastic, And Adaptable Individual Seeking A Challenging And Rewarding Profession.
Accountant Camellia Residences
- LocationSurrey (BC)
- Salary: $26.00 To $28.00 Hourly
An expanding senior living organization seeks a self-motivated part-time accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accountant seeking a progressive position with room for advancement in a growing organization.
The position is created to provide accounting and payroll services, as well as filing, government reporting, and other responsibilities as requested by the leadership. This is a part-time position that requires 8 hours per week in an office environment.
Accountant Canadian Forces Morale And Welfare Services
- LocationOttawa (ON)
- Salary: $84,780.00 To $99,790.00 Annually
Accountant Lepzi Biotechnology Ltd
- LocationRichmond (BC)
- Salary: $42,000.00 To $68,000.00 Annually
The Account Is Responsible For Overseeing General Accounting Practices, Budgeting, Developing Internal Accounting Controls, And Overseeing Payrolls As A Member Of The Accounting And Administration Department. The Responsible Party Must Be Proactive, Analytical, Result-Focused, And Detail-Oriented, While Meeting Deadlines. This role will report directly to the President.
Responsibilities of Accountant Jobs in Canada with Visa-Sponsored
- Accounting And Financial Compliance With All Company, Local, State, And Federal Regulations.
- Compiling, Analyzing, And Reporting Financial Data.
- Developing Periodic Reports, Including Balance Sheets, Income Statements, etc.
- Data Presentation To Managers, Investors, And Others.
- Keeping precise financial records.
- Conducting Audits And Addressing Discrepancies
- Calculating Taxes
- Maintaining Current Knowledge Of Legislation Relating To Finance And Accounting.
- Preparing Budgets And Financial Forecasts To Assist Management In The Decision-Making Process.
Benefits of Accountant Jobs in Canada with Visa-Sponsored
- Employment Security: The demand for qualified professionals, such as accountants, is increasing in Canada, which has a stable economy. Sponsorship for a visa improves the likelihood of obtaining and maintaining employment.
- International Work Experience: Gaining international work experience through employment in Canada not only enhances one’s resume but also expands prospects for future career development on a global scale.
- Potential for Greater Income: Canada provides accountants with competitive remuneration, and visa sponsorship frequently entails supplementary benefits including relocation aid and incentives, which contribute to an enhanced overall income.
- Quality of Life: Canada rates highly on a consistent basis in terms of quality of life, owing to its exceptional healthcare, education, and social benefits systems. Sponsorship for a visa may enable you and your family to take advantage of the aforementioned advantages.
- Diverse Work Environment: A diverse work environment can enhance both one’s professional and personal experiences, contributing to Canada’s reputation for multiculturalism.
- Permanent Residency Route: Numerous visa sponsorship programs in Canada have the potential to ultimately grant permanent residency, thereby affording your family and you long-term stability and prospects.
- Opportunities for Networking: Working in Canada provides the chance to establish connections with industry experts, thereby potentially broadening one’s professional network and generating fresh career opportunities.
- Skill Development: Canadian businesses frequently invest in training and development for their employees, enabling you to maintain your competitiveness on the job market.
- Work-Life Balance: Canada encourages a healthy work-life balance by providing ample vacation time and flexible work arrangements, thereby guaranteeing individuals the opportunity to engage in personal pursuits beyond the workplace.
- Social Integration: Visa sponsorship programs frequently provide assistance for newcomers, aiding them in their assimilation into the Canadian community and facilitating their navigation of Canadian culture.
Is there a demand for accountants in Canada?
Several provinces in Canada have a demand for accountants, including Saskatchewan, Quebec, Manitoba, and Nova Scotia. The Job Bank has predicted that strong employment opportunities for accountants and financial auditors in Canada will be there till 2028.
How do I get work visa sponsorship in Canada?
To apply for a work permit, most candidates will require a Canadian job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). There are some exceptions to this requirement, where foreign workers can apply for a work permit without an LMIA or a job offer.
How can I get a job as an accountant in Canada?
Chartered professional accountants (CPA, CA) require a university degree and completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training and membership in a.