Western Australia Police (WA) invites applications from members of various groups in order to build a diverse and culturally rich staff.
It is thus advised that individuals who intend to join this workforce apply as soon as possible because applications are already available and there is no closing date at this time.
On this website, our purpose is to bring and assist the most appropriate (and motivated) applicants in the relevant testing fields, ensuring you make all educated decisions on your trip through the Western Australia Police recruiting process.
WA Police have a detailed application procedure in place to help them pick the best candidates, which is why we can assist you in preparing for the selection process by providing you with all of the authentic criteria and requirements.
Updates to the Western Australia Police (WA) Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
The Western Australia Police Recruitment (WA) Application 2023/2024 is now officially available for all applicants, particularly Australian and New Zealand nationals, to begin applying today in order to be recruited.
People interested in applying for the WA Police Recruitment are urged to attend a Recruit Information Session at the Western Australia Police Academy on 01/08/2023 at 5:00 pm (Note: Postponed currently).
To apply or for additional information, go to the Western Australia Police Recruitment (WA) Application Portal.
Call the Wa Police Department at +61893019607 to get in contact with your recruiting application.
To be considered and recruited, applicants/candidates must visit the Western Australian Police Recruitment website and complete all phases of the recruitment procedure.
Information About Western Australia Police (WA)
The Western Australia Police (WA) is in charge of policing the world’s biggest single police jurisdiction, encompassing 2.5 million square kilometers with over 150 police stations spread over Western Australia’s eight metropolitans and seven rural districts.
The WA Police mission is to improve the quality of life and well-being of all Western Australians by helping to make the state safe and secure.
Benefits Of Joining The WA Police:
- Annual leave of six weeks
- Work possibilities that are flexible and part-time
- Medical advantages
- Many places provide free use of on-site gym facilities.
- After ten years of continuous service, long service leave is granted every seven years.
- Professional growth that is ongoing
- Possibilities for purchasing leave
- A salary deferral plan
- When working in a regional area, you may be eligible for free or subsidized accommodation.
WAPOL (Western Australia Police) Recruitment Requirements
- New Zealand or Australia Australian citizen or permanent resident
- 18 years of age or older
- At the time of application, you must have a valid manual ‘C’ class motor drivers license or an equivalent with no more than 8 penalty points (provisional licenses are acceptable)
- Tattoos are not permitted.
- There is no evidence of illicit or illegal drug use.
- Applicants who have achieved an Australian Year 12 Certificate of Education
Documents Required for the WA Police Recruitment Application
- A birth certificate including the names and addresses of the parents
- Proof of citizenship demonstrating that you are an Australian or New Zealand, citizen
- A current genuine color passport photograph in good condition.
- Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination Status: First Aid Certificate
Precautions to Take Before Applying
- The individual looking for employment must fill out this application form.
- You must disclose completely disclosure of any legal procedures initiated against you, regardless of the length of time since the offense/incident or the conclusion.
- All questions must be completed to avoid delays in your recruiting process.
- While a criminal record or unfavorable disclosure does not always disqualify you as an applicant, failing to answer the following questions accurately may result in your application being rejected.
- When responding “YES” to a question, please include any further information requested, and if not applicable, type N/A.