Visa Sponsorship Warehouse Jobs in Canada 2023 are among the easiest to obtain, with most requiring little to no qualifications, implying that there is a well-paying job waiting for you. Even better, a number of these positions are open to foreign nationals and come with visa sponsorship.
Types of Warehouse Jobs Available in Canada
General Warehouse Worker
General warehouse workers are the most important people in the warehouse business. They are in charge of things like packing, labeling, and putting away goods.
Warehouse supervisors are in charge of the day-to-day activities, managing the staff, and making sure the warehouse works well and is safe.
Forklift workers use forklift equipment to move heavy goods and materials around the warehouse.
Inventory Control Specialist
Inventory control specialists keep track of stock levels, do audits, and make sure that inventory management systems are working as well as they can.
Order pickers and packers are in charge of choosing things from the warehouse’s stock and getting them ready to ship.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Shipping and receiving workers take care of shipments coming in and going out, making sure they are correct and delivered on time.
Warehouse managers are in charge of the whole warehouse business, which includes managing staff, logistics, and resources.
List of Warehouse Jobs in Canada 2023
Augusta Fruit Market
- Eligibility: Prior experience in the manufacturing industry
- Pay: $19/hour
- Duties: Gathering outbound orders, checking inbound deliveries, managing inventory, and managing waste for pickup.
Warehouse Fruit Manager
- Independent Grocers Association
- Experience and leadership abilities are required.
- Monthly salary: $55,000
- Duties include receiving merchandise, stock rotation, and employee management.
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Certificate of Completion of High School
- Salary: CA$26 per hour
- Duties include unloading, sorting, picking, kitting, and cycle counting, as well as tracking packages.
Production and Warehouse Roles
- McCormick & Company Inc.
- OSSD diploma is required, as well as the ability to work in a dusty environment.
- Hourly wage of $18
- Duties include assembling, packaging, shipping, and receiving ingredients, as well as ensuring a high-quality product.
- International Guillevin
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Salary: As per the contract
- Duties include keeping the warehouse clean, placing and arranging stock, and offloading trucks.
Warehouse Package Handler
- FedEx Ground Service
- Qualification: Must be at least 18 years old.
- Salary: As per the contract
- Physical loading and unloading, as well as package sorting, are all part of the job.
Read More: Cleaner job in Canada at Leadon 2024
Qualifications and Skills Required for Warehouse Jobs
Physical Fitness and Stamina
Warehouse jobs often involve physical work, so applicants need to be in good shape and able to lift big things.
Basic Mathematical Skills
For managing inventory and taking orders, warehouse workers need to know how to do simple math.
For team members to work well together in a warehouse, they need to be able to talk to each other clearly.
Forklift Operation Certification
Heavy machinery operators who use forklifts must have the right certifications to do so safely.
In a diverse workplace, being able to speak more than one language can help you communicate with coworkers from different cultures.
Warehouse jobs in Canada are a good way for foreigners to start a career that pays well. Because the warehouse business keeps growing, a
Those who want safe jobs will have a bright and dynamic future. There are many different jobs in a warehouse, from general warehouse workers to warehouse managers, so there is a job for people with different skills and levels of experience.
For foreign workers who want to work in Canada’s warehousing industry, having a visa sponsor is very important. Getting a temporary work visa can be hard, but if you have the right skills and your employer backs you, it can lead to a rewarding job in Canada.
People Also Ask
Can I apply for a warehouse job in Canada if I don’t have prior experience?
Yes, for many entry-level warehouse jobs, you don’t need to have had any training before. Most of the time, employers train their new employees.
Are there age restrictions for warehouse jobs in Canada?
Warehouse jobs don’t usually have any set age limits. Candidates must be at least the legal age to work in the area where they want to work.
Do I need to have a job offer before applying for a work visa?
Yes, most of the time you need a job offer from a Canadian company before you can apply for a temporary work visa.