Unskilled Jobs in Poland for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2023: Each day, the staff at Jasper Inn & Suites collaborates to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience. As a house person, you are essential to providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay.
Details About Unskilled Jobs in Poland for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2023
- 5–6 shifts per week, 30–40 hours per week (varies depending on the season)
- Summer and permanent availability year-round
- Experience is a plus, but a willingness to learn is essential.
- The beginning wage is $17 per hour.
|Salary||$17 an hour|
|Shift & Schedule||Weekend availability|
Duties for Unskilled Jobs in Poland for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2023
Your responsibilities as a house person will include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and upkeep of the hotel’s lobby and all other public and employee areas
- Communicate guest needs to the front desk staff.
- On request, deliver towels and other items to guest rooms.
- Attend to the handling of baggage.
- Perform duties specified by the executive housekeeper or another department head.
- Always maintain a professional demeanor.
- Assist guests with any obstacles to ensure a positive and memorable stay.
- Completing daily task lists at work
- Other duties as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds while pushing, pulling, bending, and kneeling.
- Work with cleaning chemicals; training in their proper use will be provided.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Available to work weekends.
- Wear the required uniform and adhere to the Jasper Inn & Suites Dress Code when reporting to work.
- Fun, team-oriented environment.
- A valid Canadian work permit is required. We do not provide LMIA.
- Possibilities for growth and career advancement within the Jasper Inn & Suites and INNHotels hotel family;
- A compensation package that is competitive;
- Group insurance;
- Employee events and seasonal discounts on local outdoor activities;
- Discounts on hotels that are part of the INNHotels family;
- Possibility of living and working in Jasper, Alberta;
- Staff accommodations are contingent upon availability.
- Monthly excursions to Hinton and other tourist attractions
- Monthly employee recognition lunches
Do you believe you would be a suitable candidate? Send your resume to the email address listed below. All applicants are thanked for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How To Apply For Unskilled Jobs in Poland for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2023
Email: Harwyn Enconado, email@example.comReport job
People Also Ask
Does Poland still issue work permits in 2023?
Types of Work Visas for Poland in 2023
Work Permit A: If you have a job offer in Poland, you will be granted this type of visa on the condition that you have a valid residence permit. Work Permit B: If you are an employee of a board member and intend to stay in Poland for more than six months, you will require this permit.
What is the Polish seasonal worker visa sponsorship?
There are several types of Polish work visas, but those interested in seasonal employment must obtain a D05a visa. It is issued precisely on the basis of a seasonal work permit and grants the right to legally work in Poland for nine months per year in seasonal occupations recognized by Polish law.