United Bank Limited Jobs 2023 – Apply Now
United Bank Limited Jobs 2023: United Bank Ltd, one of the most prominent banks in Pakistan, seeks talented and motivated individuals to join its team. United Bank Limited (UBL) has offered employment opportunities for 2023. The bank is offering a variety of employment in different departments. UBL seeks candidates with strong work ethics, excellent communication skills, and teamwork abilities.
Interested parties may apply online. The application deadline varies for each post. UBL is one of Pakistan’s main banks, with a significant presence in all major cities. Customers can choose from a variety of products and services provided by the bank.
Details About United Bank Limited Jobs 2023
- Title: United Bank Limited Jobs 2023
- Date Posted: 2023-02-21
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pakistan
- Deadline: 2023-04-24
Check Also: Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023
- SOC Manager Senior Financial Consultant
- Project Manager Department Head
- Analyst/Analyst Senior, FCC – TMU (Compliance Group)
- Analyst of Research Relationships – Retail Branch Services Officer
- (Corporate and Institutional Banking Group) Relationship Manager Relationship Associate Officer Trade Operations at the Trade Processing Centre
- Analyst or Analyst, Senior FCC – SSU (Compliance Group)
- Manager Assistant, Compliance Advisory & CRM (Compliance Group)
- Assistant Manager – Compliance Review and Supervision (Compliance Group)
- Manager Assistant Compliance Governance (Compliance Group)
- Assistant Manager Tracking and Reporting (Compliance Group)
- Assistant Manager, Trade Operations, Trade Processing Centre
- Senior Software Engineers Customer Service Representative Director of IT Solutions Delivery
- Senior Automation Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a UBL cashier make in Pakistan?
At UBL, the average bank teller receives PKR 32,500 in monthly compensation.
What is the Salary of a Branch Service Officer in UBL?
The estimated total salary for a Branch Service Officer in the Pakistan region is PKR 85,500 per month, with an average salary of PKR 32,500 per month. These numbers represent the median, which is the midpoint of the range of our proprietary total salary estimation model and is based on salaries collected from our customers.