Telenor Microfinance Bank Jobs In Pakistan: The Telenor Microfinance Bank is currently recruiting multiple candidates for employment. Telenor Bank and Easypaisa are at the vanguard of Pakistan’s fintech revolution and provide innovative, cutting-edge technological solutions.
The enterprise is seeking Pakistan-wide full-time professionals in various departments.
The following job openings are currently open.
|Executive Manager Channel Technical Projects||Islamabad|
|Assistant Director Corporate Planning & Pricing||Islamabad|
|Head Compliance Governance||Karachi|
|Digital Financial Services Solutions Architect||Islamabad|
|Unit Head IT Compliance and Risk Analytics||Karachi|
|Java Developer (Backend)||Islamabad|
Eligibility Criteria For Telenor Microfinance Bank Jobs In Pakistan:
The requirements for each position vary, but Telenor Microfinance Bank pursues the following characteristics:
- Strong presentation and communication abilities.
- Effective time management
- Skills in analysis and report writing.
- Expertise with MS Office.
- Technical knowledge of the workplace environment.
- Degree and substantial professional experience in the relevant discipline.
Check Also: Airport Security Force Jobs 2023 – Apply Online
How to Apply For Telenor Microfinance Bank Jobs In Pakistan?
Follow these application procedures.
- Open the official Telenor Microfinance Bank website.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Careers’ option.
- Apply the ‘Pakistan’ location filter.
- Now, select the relevant job posting and read its requirements.
- Click the Apply icon and submit your most recent resume.
- You can also directly enroll through their LinkedIn account.
- Telenor Microfinance offers this incredible opportunity to join their team. To enroll, click the provided link.
People Also Ask:
What is Telenor Microfinance Bank?
Telenor Microfinance Bank, formerly Tameer Microfinance Bank, is a Pakistani microfinance bank that is based in Karachi, Pakistan. Nadeem Hussain founded it in 2006 as Tameer Microfinance Bank, which Telenor Pakistan later acquired.
Is EasyPaisa the same as Telenor Microfinance Bank?
Easypaisa is the branchless banking service of Telenor Microfinance Bank which is jointly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies across the Nordics and Asia with 186 million customers, and Ant Group, an affiliate company of Alibaba Group and the operator of the world’s leading.