Switzerland Government Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024 Latest Opportunities: All overseas students may now apply for admission to the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–2024 beginning on October 1, 2023. The Swiss Excellence Scholarship application must be submitted by December 1, 2023. To be able to study in Switzerland for free is a fantastic opportunity.
Government Excellence Scholarships are given out annually by the Swiss Confederation to encourage worldwide travel and research collaboration between Switzerland and more than 180 other nations. The Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students, the organization that grants the scholarships, chooses the recipients (FCS).
Foreign artists with bachelor’s degrees and young researchers from other countries who have finished their master’s or doctoral degrees are the target audiences for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–2024.
Scholarships from Switzerland:
Funding and Allowances
The following expenses are covered by the Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2023 for all overseas students:
- Fund for Sponsored Research
- No-cost airline tickets
- Monthly Stipend Sponsorship (CHF 1,920)
- No Charge Accommodation (CHF 300 housing allowance)
- Health Insurance Paying
- Full Waiver of Tuition
- Housing Assistance Payments
Swiss Excellence Scholarships:
Types Art students can apply for 2023 Art scholarships if they want to study for their first master’s degree in Switzerland.
- Any Swiss conservatory or art university may offer art grants for students. Only students from a select group of nations are eligible for this Swiss grant.
- The Research Scholarship is open to post-graduate researchers in any field (who have earned a master’s degree at the very least) who intend to travel to Switzerland to conduct research or pursue graduate or post-doctoral studies.
- All Swiss cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, and the two federal institutes of technology offer research scholarships for study or research.
Switzerland’s Government Scholarship Requirements
Applications for Swiss Excellence scholarships are evaluated by the FCS based on three factors:
A candidate’s resume, a research project’s or artist’s work’s quality, and c) any synergies and prospects for future research collaboration
Voraussetzungen für Schweizer Excellence-Scholarships
At the start of the scholarship in September, candidates who have lived in Switzerland longer than a year are ineligible.
- Applicants must provide a letter from an academic host professor at the selected Swiss university explaining why she or he is ready to oversee and support the research (along with a brief CV of the professor). The application will be turned down in the absence of such backing.
- Candidates must submit a research project with a timeline. This serves as the application’s focal point.
- The candidate must give it the necessary amount of attention.
- Candidates must possess the language proficiency needed for the research or studies.
- It is not possible to apply for a second award if you have already received a Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship. During their grant period, scholarship recipients are expected to relocate to Switzerland.
|Category||Scholarships in Switzerland|
|Deadline||December 31, 2023|
|posting Date||November 17, 2023|
|Days Remaining||41 Days|
How can I apply for a government scholarship in Switzerland?
- Prior to the deadlines for their respective countries, candidates must deliver the aforementioned documents to the Swiss Embassies in their home countries. The links provided at the conclusion of this article allow you to verify the country-specific Swiss Scholarship application and deadline information.
List of Documents Needed to Apply for the Swiss Excellence Scholarship, Country Specific List 1 for the Swiss Scholarship
- filled out, printed out, and signed the FCS application form with photographs.
- A thorough CV that includes a list of academic accomplishments and honors.
- A letter of intent (max. 2 pages).
- A thorough study proposal that uses just the FCS research proposal form (maximum 5 pages, signed).
- a copy of the letter stating the reasons the selected Swiss university’s academic host professor is willing to supervise and assist with the research, together with the professor’s brief CV.
- a brief curriculum vitae for the home institution’s academic mentor.
- two private letters of recommendation from two distinct professors who teach in the applicant’s field (use exclusively the FCS reference form – originals in sealed envelopes only for the 1st set). The second set has no copies.
- copies of certificates, grade reports, and diplomas with grades from previously attended colleges and universities, starting with the most recent. If not, use French, Italian, or German with official certified translations in English that have been attested. Submit copies of the certificates instead.
- medical record with signature (use only the FCS health certificate form).
- the applicant’s passport in two copies (main page with personal data). A copy of each passport is included for dual nationals. Candidates who are already present in Switzerland at the time of application must also include a copy of their Swiss residency document.
Deadline for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship:
December 31, 2023
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–2024 application deadline is December 31, 2023.