Steps To Watch Paramount Plus on Playstation 4 PS4 – All You Need To Know
Steps To Watch Paramount Plus on Playstation 4 PS4: If you enjoy watching Paramount films and television programs on your television, you can also do so on your PlayStation 4. It is one of the best over-the-top (OTT) streaming services because it provides access to Paramount’s entire library of content, including The Godfather Series, Transformers, Top Gun, and many others.
In addition, it provides access to CBS programs, including live news, TV shows, and sporting events, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This guide will demonstrate how to watch Paramount Plus on a PS4. Consult this manual to learn more.
Paramount+ Subscription Plans
There are two main Paramount+ plans that you can subscribe to:
This plan provides access to thousands of movies, television shows, and live news 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the CBS Network. It also includes limited access to sporting events such as the UEFA Champions League and the NFL on CBS. The basic plan costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
The premium plan allows you to watch the same content as the essential plan but provides you with greater access to live sports and fewer advertisements. You will also be able to view content from your local CBS station and download your favorite shows for offline viewing. This plan is $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
How to Watch Paramount+ on PS4
Installing the Paramount+ App on PS4
You must download the Paramount+ app from the PlayStation Store in order to watch Paramount+ on your PS4. Once you have access to a stable WiFi network, downloading is free and simple.
Follow these steps to download the Paramount+ app for PlayStation 4.
- Activate your PS4 and ensure that it is connected to a stable wireless network.
- Launch the PlayStation Store by navigating to the home screen.
- Find the Paramount+ application and select it.
- Select Download and wait while the application is installed.
- Then, launch the Paramount+ app and sign in using your credentials.
- Through the Paramount+ app, you can now stream your favorite Paramount and CBS films and television shows.
Check Also: Install And Set Up IPTV on Roku – Fully Explained
Now you will likely spend even more time on your PS4 than before! If you are interested, you can learn how to view the number of played hours on PS4 (don’t be surprised if it’s a lot!).
Creating a Paramount+ Account
You must create a Paramount+ account with an active subscription before you can watch Paramount content on your PS4. You can create a Paramount+ account from a web browser or the Paramount+ app on your PlayStation 4. To achieve this, please follow these steps:
On a Web Browser
- Choose to Try it Free on paramountplus.com to obtain the 7-day free trial.
- Choose a subscription plan and enter your account information.
- Then, enter your payment details and click Start Amount+.
- Open your PlayStation 4 and launch the Paramount+ application.
- Sign in to your account. On your PS4, you can now stream content from Paramount+.
- Launch the Paramount+ application and select Register. There will be an access code displayed on the screen.
- Go to paramountplus.com/ps4 using the browser on your computer or mobile device, and enter the access code.
- Select the subscription plan you desire and click Continue.
- Enter your Paramount+ account information, then select Start Paramount+.
- After a screen refresh, you can begin streaming content from the Paramount+ application.
Once you have an active Paramount+ account, you can use it simultaneously on up to three devices. Therefore, you can use it to stream on other devices, such as your phone, computer, or tablet, provided the Paramount+ app supports it. Another guide answers the question, “Can you play Roblox on PS4” in addition to how to get Paramount Plus on your Samsung television.
Stream Paramount+ on Your PS4 Using Your Phone via Screen Mirroring
If you are unable to stream Paramount+ directly to your PS4, you can try streaming the app on your phone and sharing its content via screen mirroring. This is similar to viewing Discovery+ on a PlayStation 4.
To accomplish this on Android mobile devices, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your mobile device and open the Paramount+ app.
- Next, power on your PlayStation 4 and ensure that it is connected to the same WiFi network as your mobile device.
- Sign in to your account and select the desired film or television program.
- Tap the Cast icon in the upper-right corner of the display and select your PS4 from the list of available devices.
- Using screen mirroring, you can now view Paramount+ content from your mobile device.
This is also possible on iOS devices via AirPlay. Follow these procedures:
- Launch the Paramount+ application on your iPhone.
- Connect your PlayStation 4 to the same wireless network as your smartphone.
- Log into your account and choose the movie you want to watch.
- Tap the AirPlay icon in the upper-right corner of the display and select your PS4.
- You can now cast content from the Paramount+ app on your smartphone to your PS4.
Check out our guide on how to get Paramount Plus on your PS5 if you upgrade your PS4.
Final Thoughts: Steps To Watch Paramount Plus on Playstation 4 PS4
In addition to gaming, the PS4 can be used as a streaming device. Paramount+ is one of the most popular streaming services used on multiple consoles. It includes content libraries from Paramount and CBS, as well as live sports events and CBS Network news.
This guide should assist you in watching Paramount Plus on PlayStation 4 using the Paramount+ app.
People Also Ask
Why am I unable to download Paramount Plus for PS4?
Again, if you are not located in a region where Paramount Plus is available, you will not be able to find the app on the App or Play Stores; you will need to use a VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions.
How do I access Paramount Plus on PS4 in the UK?
Connect your smart TV and PS4 to the Wi-Fi network and turn them on. Go to the PlayStation 4’s main menu. Find the PlayStation Store and navigate to the “Apps” section. Enter Paramount Plus on the Search tab to locate the application.