Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships CSC (SJTU) 2023-2024
Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships CSC (SJTU) 2023-2024: Applications for the SJTU CSC Scholarships Round 1 for 2023–2024 are now being accepted by international students through December 15, 2023. For the academic year 2023–2024, Shanghai Jiaotong University (SJTU) has opened admissions to all degree programs under the sponsorship of the China Scholarship Council (CSC). Each year, the Chinese government offers scholarships that are given to international students in an effort to promote both Chinese Universities and cross-cultural exchange.
The prestigious Shanghai Jiaotong University CSC grant is available to undergraduate and graduate students in China. It can be taken in a variety of disciplines, and training is given in either English or Chinese. Along with that, 274 other Chinese higher education schools also present similar CSC Scholarships on an annual basis.
Visit the China Scholarship Council’s online application page to begin the application process. Similar to the Confucius Scholarship, Schwarzman, Jiangsu Presidential scholarship awards, CAS-TWAS scholarships, etc., the Shanghai Jiaotong University scholarship is one of the most well-known and sought-after scholarship programs in China.
The two options available to potential CSC scholarship candidates at Shanghai Jiaotong University are as follows:
The CSC Shanghai Jiaotong University degree program is open to applicants.
The Chinese consulate in their country of residence may also accept applications.
|Category||Scholarships in China 2023|
|Opening date||November 16, 2023|
|Deadline||February 15, 2023|
|University||Shanghai Jiao Tong|
Benefits of the Shanghai Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship:
The Shanghai Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship is essentially a fully-funded scholarship grant that pays for all expenses associated with the recipient’s education, including tuition, books, housing, food, and medical insurance. Depending on the awardees’ degree level, different rewards are given out. which are
In addition to receiving free housing and remission of tuition fees, recipients who enroll in undergraduate programs will also receive a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB.
Candidates for the master’s program will get a 3000 RMB monthly stipend and tuition is waived. Additionally free are the lodging and meals.
A monthly stipend of 3500 RMB will be given to doctoral students to cover living expenses. The cost of tuition or housing is not borne by the students. Each and every recipient will receive complimentary on-campus housing.
Also Visit: Malaysia INTI Scholarship for International Education
CSC Scholarships at Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU 2023:
A candidate’s chances of being chosen for the CSC scholarship at Shanghai Jiaotong University significantly rise if they have a letter of acceptance from a professor at a Chinese university.
It is not necessary for pupils to receive a letter of admission; this is just a ruse. The whole process for applying to the Shanghai Jiaotong University CSC scholarship program using the CSC web platform is provided below.
Google will help you to the website of Shanghai Jiaotong University’s International Student Office.
Find CSC Scholarships by visiting the Shanghai Jiaotong University website’s scholarship department.
Begin the online application process through the CSC scholarship webpage as well.
Currently, you must complete two applications—one for admission to Shanghai Jiaotong University and another for scholarship requests through the CSC Scholarship portal.
Fill in the spaces on the provided application for admission and a scholarship.
Select category B, which is the CSC scholarship option.
Choose Shanghai Jiaotong University from the drop-down list, then enter its agency number.
Send your CSC application in, then save the completed form for later use.
assemble all the paperwork that must be submitted with the application.
If submitting an application form to Shanghai Jiaotong University is necessary, do so and obtain the PDF version of the form as well.
Also Visit: Florida USA Scholarships 2023/24 – Free Study in America
Verify if there is an application fee for Shanghai Jiaotong University. Then send it in.
Attach all supporting documentation to the application form you downloaded.
Send the collection of papers to the office for international students at Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Keep checking the Shanghai Jiaotong University website for the CSC scholarship results.
Again, there is a greater probability that the applicant will be chosen if he or she already has a letter of acceptance from a professor at the university of choice.
How to complete the CSC Scholarship application form at Shanghai Jiaotong University:
- On the CSC website, create a profile or account for yourself.
- Fill out the provided online application form.
- If you want to apply to more than one university to improve your selection chances, create extra accounts in your name.
- Make a note of the agency number for the college you are applying to or hoping to get into.
- In the application form, enter the agency number.
- Depending on your level of study, choose the CSC scholarship type that you want to receive.
- Complete the remaining information.
- Send the form in.
- When the form is finished, download it.
How to submit all the necessary paperwork for the CSC Scholarship at SJTU for 2023 is as follows:
- The online application platform for the scholarship includes a list of all the supporting documents that must be provided with the application.
- Each university has its own requirements, but for convenience, the following are some common ones: at least two letters of recommendation, copies of all previous diplomas and transcripts, an application for a China Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarship, an attested passport copy, a study plan for graduate students, an SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, and an acceptance letter (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Check to see if the university of your choosing requires a separate application in addition to the CSC application form from the applicant.
- If a separate application is not required, submit only the CSC form and mail the supporting documentation to the institution.
- Submit the supporting documents online along with the application if the university requests an early application or wants to review them before receiving the hard copies.
- Write “CSC Scholarship” in the section on the application form where it asks you to enter the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor.
- Before submitting your application, review it one more time.
- Send your application in. Send your documents to the international students’ office of the university or universities you have chosen as well.
Submission of Applications for 2023 SJTU-CSC Scholarships:
- Make sure you are uploading verified copies of all of your diplomas and transcripts to both the university website and the CSC Scholarship website (in case the university wants you to submit a separate application).
- Ask at least two of your former instructors to provide a letter of recommendation for you. The purpose of a strong recommendation letter is to support your application.
- It is not necessary to have a letter of acceptance from the professor at the university you want to attend. However, having one can improve your chances of being awarded the scholarship. It just demonstrates that the professors of your selected program think highly of you and that they would be delighted to have you as a student.
- A motivational letter, study plan, SOP, or research proposal, for example, can make a significant difference. At all levels, at least one of the aforementioned documents is needed. Make sure to take extra care when creating these documents.
- IELTS and TOEFL language competence scores are also highly significant. A certificate stating that your previous degree was taught in English should be provided by your former educational institution. Along with the IELTS test results, submit that certificate. This will make your application stronger.
- When you receive the scholarship, speak with the Chinese Embassy to request a China Student Visa so you can attend school there. You’ll be ready to start your academic journey in China once you’ve received your visa.
Deadline for SJTU Scholarship Applications:
February 15, 2023
The deadline to submit your Chinese Scholarship application for the class of 2023–2024 at Shanghai Jiaotong University is February 15, 2023.