Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship: Duke & Duchess International needs a nanny with experience and a lot of energy in both the UAE and the EU. Each day, you can make $500! Yes, you did hear me! Not only does he have good pay, but he also gets to live for free.
A client who was referred to you is looking for a professional, caring, and active Nanny to help take care of and grow their young daughter. Basically, you have to give her a fun place to be so she can reach every step in her development. Their main home is in Dubai, but they spend the summers in Europe. At the beginning and end of each shift, the flight will be paid for. Wondering?
Details of Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Country||Dubai & Europe|
|Job Type||Rota Nanny (Full-Time and Permanent )|
|Minimum Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
Requirements of Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Best English speaking skills.
- Having worked in the field for at least a year.
- Sure of themselves and kind.
- Should be able to meet all of the Dubai Employment Visa’s requirements, as stated.
Who is eligible to apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
People apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. You can be from any nationality.
Read More: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Jobs in UAE 2023
Benefits to Apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
- An unbelievable rate of $ 500 per shift!
- Free Accommodation.
- Flights are paid for each shift
- The working schedule will be 2 weeks on/off or 4 weeks on/off
Job Description of a Rota Nanny
- Watch over the girl and take care of her when her folks aren’t around.
- Watch over children when their parents aren’t around and take care of all of their needs, such as food, homework, playtime, whereabouts, etc.
- Since the girl is a teenager and not a baby or child, she can take care of her own hygiene, but you need to watch out if you see her not doing it right anywhere.
- Take care of the girl’s social growth and make sure the kids do social things like going to the park, swimming, doing karate, or anything else. In the same way, you must supervise any meetings between children and visitors while their parents are away.
- Keep your home as healthy as possible.
- Take care of the girl’s mental and social well-being.
- Taking care of her washing and setting up her bed while they are at school.
- Keep track of what girls do every day and how healthy they are.
- There are no housekeeping tasks or only very easy ones.
- Teaching her English through games and lessons.
- Help the girl learn English and speak it.
How to Apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits to Apply for Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
An unbelievable rate of $ 500 per shift!
Flights are paid for each shift
The working schedule will be 2 weeks on/off or 4 weeks on/off
What Are The Requirements of Rota Nanny Jobs in Dubai
Best English speaking skills.
Having worked in the field for at least a year.
Sure of themselves and kind.
Should be able to meet all of the Dubai Employment Visa’s requirements, as stated.