Restaurant Team Member Jobs in Australia: A new restaurant in Carrums Woods, Victoria, is looking for people to work in the kitchen, on the wait staff, at the cash register, helping customers, washing dishes, etc. There are also open jobs for cooks and hotel managers. We know that not everyone has a college or university degree, but everyone has the right to live and work in Australia.
These are part-time jobs that don’t require a degree or training. You can work in shifts. Let’s learn more about Restaurant Team Member (Kitchen, Waitstaff, Dishwasher) Jobs in Australia with 482 Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Restaurant Team Member Jobs in Australia (Kitchen, Waitstaff, Dishwasher)
|Job Type||Restaurant Team Member|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||$21.00 – $25.00 per hour|
Requirements of Restaurant Team Member (Kitchen, Waitstaff, Dishwasher)
- It helps to have worked in a restaurant before, but it’s not required.
- An interest in food.
- The desire to provide good customer service.
- A person who is happy, friendly, and full of energy.
- Are allowed to work in Australia by law.
- All requirements of the 482 Visa, the Seasonal Worker Visa, or These Unskilled Migration Routes as mentioned
Job Duties of a Restaurant Team Member
- As a member of the Restaurant Team, you have to make and serve good food that the restaurant has made.
- When a customer comes in, you have to meet them and give them a menu.
- They know how to take orders from customers and get money from them.
- The candidate should know enough to change the food based on what the customer wants.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, tools, and food items.
- Keeping track of what you need and buying it if you don’t have enough.
- Telling customers about things on the menu that are new, on sale, or special.
- Work with the cooking and bar staff to make sure orders are ready on time and are prepared in the right way.
- Follow the set procedures for handling cash and processing payments correctly and quickly.
- Follow all rules about food safety and cleaning, and keep your workplace clean and safe.
- Always try to learn and get better by taking advantage of training and development opportunities.
Which Nationalities Are Eligible to Apply for Restaurant Team Member
With a visa sponsor, people from all Asian, African, and Latin American countries can apply for jobs as restaurant team members in Australia.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
Benefits of Restaurant Team Member (Kitchen, Waitstaff, Dishwasher)
- Employee discount
- Free food
- Visa sponsorship
- No Experience Available
How to Apply for Restaurant Team Member Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
People Also Asked
What Are The Benefits of Restaurant Team Member
No Experience Available
What Are The Requirements of Restaurant Team Member
It helps to have worked in a restaurant before, but it’s not required.
An interest in food.
The desire to provide good customer service.
A person who is happy, friendly, and full of energy.
Are allowed to work in Australia by law.
All requirements of the 482 Visa, the Seasonal Worker Visa, or These Unskilled Migration Routes as mentioned