Restaurant Counter Clerk Job in USA 2023: Today we have come up with another exciting opportunity to take a well-paying job in the USA for unskilled foreign workers which is Restaurant Counter Clerk Job (2023) in USA with Visa Sponsorship. As with all other unskilled/low-skilled jobs, top-notch training and experience are not required. The candidate would apply online via email.
The name of the restaurant on staff is Starr Restaurants, Philadelphia, USA. The selected candidate must start work as soon as possible. Depending on the time type, this job is permanent or full-time. However, all morning, day, evening, weekend, and overtime shifts are available. Let’s go into more detail:
Details of Counter Attendant Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Counter Attendant.
- Country: Philadelphia, USA.
- Employer’s name: Starr Restaurants.
- Age limit: 18 onwards
- Mode of hiring: Documents Submissions review/ Short Interview.
- Salary Package: USD 13.60 per hour.
- Working hours: 30 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No but will be preferred.
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: No.
- Free Accommodation: No.
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of hiring: 1 M/F
- Job type: Permanent/ Full-time.
Requirements of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- There is no minimum education requirement.
- There is no minimum experience requirement as those candidates having no prior job experience are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must speak English fluently.
- Candidate must be able to work legally in USA.
- Candidate must not have any criminal history. Anyone with a criminal history would be employed according to state and federal regulations.
- Applicants must be willing to work multiple/ varying shifts depending upon the operational need of the store.
- Applicants must be familiar with food serving techniques at buffets, counters, and tables. That’s why candidates with any previous experience in the culinary profession would be preferred.
- Applicant must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Applicant must be a quick learner that can work in a faced-paved environment with excellent mind-hand coordination and adapt to workplace settings quickly.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
Read More : Jobs in Resorts Australia – Visa SponsorshipAdvertisement
Responsibilities/ Obligations of a restaurant Counter Attendant:
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning dishes, silverware, and other items to get tables and serving areas ready and arranging them.
- The candidate is responsible for taking care of condiments and other supplies on tables and in serving areas and replenishing them when necessary.
- The candidate will be in charge of welcoming customers and showing them up to their seats.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders at the counters, explaining the menu, serving the order, or wrapping or packing takeaways.
- The aspirant must maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards at the counter and around the tables.
- The applicant must serve clients at counters and buffet tables.
- The applicant will be responsible for stocking drink refrigerators and salad or confectionary bars.
Benefits of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job:
- No education is required.
- No experience is required.
- Free Food during meal times.
- Attractive wage structure i.e. $13.60 per hour.
- Applicants will also get access to free dental check-ups every month.
- The selected candidate is also bestowed with a dedicated life insurance policy.
- The restaurant will provide candidates with future savings plans.
- How do apply for Restaurant Counter Attendant Jobs in USA?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Restaurant Counter Attendant Jobs in USA”, “Bartender Jobs in Canada”, “Bar/ Restaurant Jobs in USA”, Restaurant Reception Jobs in USA.”
- Select your desired location in Philadelphia, USA to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application
How to get a job in the US with visa sponsorship?
How Do I Get A Sponsorship Letter For Employment In The US?
Step 1: Get An Employment Contract.
Step 2: Submit A Labor Certificate.
Step 3: Submit The Documents To The USCIS.
Step 4: Wait For Your Visa Sponsorship Application To Be Processed.
What does food counter attendant do?
Take customers’ orders. Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances. Use a deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers, and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes, and other beverages.