QUT Excellence Scholarships in Australia 2023
QUT Excellence Scholarships in Australia 2023: We award more than 130 scholarships annually, valued at more than $3.5 million. In addition to financial support, the program helps you leverage your QUT experience through additional development opportunities, which build your leadership skills and professional networks.
Degree Level of QUT Excellence Scholarships in Australia:
Australia QUT Excellence Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake undergraduate-level programs at Queensland University of Technology.
Available Subjects for QUT Excellence Scholarships in Australia:
The following subjects are available for study under this scholarship program.
- All subjects
Scholarship Benefits of QUT Excellence Scholarships in Australia:
Scholarships available include:
- Each is worth $30,000 for study in any field.
- Scholarships worth $30,000 each for courses in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering only.
- These scholarships will be paid as study stipends of up to $5,000 each semester after the HECS-HELP census date for up to three years ($10,000 per year).
- Each is worth $10,000 for study in any field.
- The scholarship will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 after the HECS-HELP census date each semester for the first four semesters of your course ($5,000 per year).
Other benefits may include:
- Early access to research opportunities
- Membership of QUT’s College of Excellence.
- As part of QUT’s commitment to women in STEM, we will offer at least 50% of the QUT Excellence in STEM Scholarships to eligible female students.
Successful recipients from our Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering who achieve a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 6 or above in their first semester may apply for a place in the Dean’s Scholars Program in Science and Engineering from Semester 2, 2023. Will be invited to give.
Eligible Nationalities for QUT Excellence Scholarships in Australia:
- Students from Australia and New Zealand
You must be one of:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- A permanent resident
- Holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- An international student who has completed high school in Australia (or the International Baccalaureate) or an Australian curriculum overseas.
- You should also:
- Graduating year 12 in 2022 or graduating year 12 in 2021
- In 2023, the university will be launched for the first time.
- Have achieved a minimum unadjusted ATAR of 98 or equivalent.
- QUT is placed as your first priority on your QTAC application.
Application Procedure for QUT Excellence Scholarships in Australia:
You do not need to complete a scholarship application for the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic). All eligible students who complete a QTAC application will be considered their first priority with a QUT course according to the QTAC key dates.
Other scholarships at QUT may require you to complete a separate application form. For more information refer to the scholarships above or see our scholarships.
What happens next?
We will be offering the scholarship from January 2023.
Due to the large number of applications received, we will only notify students who are successful in being offered a scholarship. We will not consider appeals from unsuccessful applications.
To maintain your scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled full-time
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 5.00 or higher each semester.
- Take a leave of absence for up to two years but only after completing one semester of study. You will not receive scholarship payments during this time.
- If you defer your course, you can defer your QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic), provided you have not studied at university in the meantime.
You may not:
- Defer your offer and study at an alternative university.
- Hold a scholarship other than the Equity Scholarship. If you have any questions about holding other scholarships, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.