POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA 2023
POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA 2023: Passport holders from Canada and New Zealand are eligible to apply for a Working Holiday Visa in Poland. The Working Holiday Visa allows qualifying candidates to live and work in Poland for a period of 12 months in order to fund their journey. This implies that the activity conducted must be incidental and meet the visa’s conditions.
Read More: List Of Jobs In Germany With Visa Sponsorship 2023
POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
The Polish working holiday visa is an immigration document intended for young individuals who are considering working and vacationing in this country and used by citizens of nations with whom the Polish government has signed an agreement about this form of visa. The Poland residency permit is also included with the working visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Obtaining a Poland Working Holiday Visa can be done online. However, applicants are to take note of the requirements below;
- National Visa Application
- A finished declaration.
- Passport from Australia, New Zealand, or Canada
- two passport-sized photographs
- A reservation for the return flight on the travel timetable, or proof of financial ability to do so.
- Valid travel health insurance for the duration of your stay in the Schengen area that covers medicine, hospitalization, repatriation, death, and pregnancy.
- A declaration from the possible company confirming their intention to offer you a position, as well as a representation that your stay in Poland is for training and education.
- Canadian applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35, whilst New Zealand applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
WHAT CAN ONE DO WITH A POLAND HOLIDAY VISA
With this visa, you can:
- Spend up to a year in Poland.
- 6 months of employment with the same company.
- For up to a year, you can study or attend a course.
- Return to Poland with a valid visa.
WHO QUALIFIES TO APPLY FOR A POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Citizens of Canada, New Zealand, and Australia who are legally recognized in Poland and are between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible to apply for a working holiday visa in Poland.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A POLAND WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Working holiday visas for Poland were sought at the Embassy. This application involves the following steps:
- Visit the nearby consulate or embassy of Poland. CLICK HERE to locate the nearest Polish consulate or embassy
- Gather the necessary paperwork, then schedule a visa appointment.
- Send your application in person to the authorizing body.
ARRIVING IN POLAND
To offer yourself the best chance of being able to apply for a Poland Working Holiday Visa and work there while on holiday, you must be a citizen of either Australia, New Zealand, or Canada and also enter the country legally.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age limit for a Poland Working Holiday Visa?
The age limit for a Poland Working Holiday Visa is between 18 and 30, sometimes extended to 35, depending on the country of origin.
Can I extend my Poland Working Holiday Visa?
No, the Poland Working Holiday Visa cannot be extended.
Do I need to speak Polish to get a job in Poland?
No, it is not necessary to speak Polish to get a job in Poland, but it may help you to get better-paying jobs.