Pastry and Coffee Salesman Jobs in Dubai: Cake Walk Bakery is looking for outdoor salespeople who are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and energetic. The company is based in the United Arab Emirates and is known for making high-quality, innovative fillings, glazes, colors, flavors, pastes, etc. As a Sales Executive, it’s your job to carry out all sales activities and make the most of business opportunities in your particular area of responsibility.
You’ll do this under the general direction of the Director, and you’ll have to do things like. Have a complete and up-to-date list of 3-star hotels and cheap hotels in the UAE, as well as bakeries and dessert shops in the UAE. From a business-to-business (B2B) point of view, the bakery needs to build business relationships and possibilities.
At least four years of experience in the FMGC, hotel, and food and drink industries in the UAE. Having business connections with 34-star hotels, cheap hotels, bakeries, and pastry shops is a plus, but you must have at least one year of experience. You should know English well enough to get by. Let’s talk about the Pastry and Coffee Salesman Jobs in Dubai with a Free Job or Residence Visa. The job standards are simple and formal, but the benefits are great.
Details of Pastry and Coffee Salesman Jobs in Dubai
|Job Type||Pastry and Coffee Salesmen|
|Minimum Experience Required||1 – 4 years|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full-Time|
|Salary Hourly||AED 4,000.00 – AED 6,000.00 per month|
Requirements of Pastry and Coffee Salesman Jobs in Dubai
- Must have a degree.
- Must have a current UAE license to drive a car.
- Must be able to speak and understand Arabic, English, or Malayalam very well.
- At least four years of experience in the FMGC, hotel, and food and drink industries in the UAE. If you already have business relationships with 34-star hotels, cheap hotels, bakeries, and pastry shops, that will be a plus.
- You must be self-motivated and driven, and you must be able to keep business relationships with target customers all over UAE and make new ones with them.
- Candidate must be in UAE on a visit visa or a visa that has been canceled.
- The candidate must be between 25 and 35 years old.
- It will be best if you can speak English or Arabic fluently.
- The chosen candidates have up to 30 days to join the team.
Job Duties of Pastry and Coffee Salesman:
- Good customer relationships already in place and 4-5 years of sales route experience in the Hotel and B&B industry in UAE
- Work closely with the Sales & Revenue Department as the main point of contact for all F&B bookings and questions. Promote our products by working closely with the Outlet Managers.
- Reach all of your area’s Hotel, Food, and Beverage Ingredients sales goals by keeping and building close relationships with customers.
- Create new customer relationships and keep the ones you already have going. Let people know about the hotel shops and facilities by making sales calls, calling them on the phone, and visiting them every day.
Benefits of Pastry and Coffee Salesman Jobs in Dubai with Free Job or Residence Visa
- Phone, SALIK, and gas refunds are based on what was actually used or on what the company policy is.
- Visas for work or living are free. Phone, SALIK, and gas refunds are based on what was actually used or on what the company policy is.
- Visas for work or living are free.
- Sales commission: up to 2% of the revenue made and the sales goal set by the company each month.
- Insurance card for health care by the Company
- Gratuity: According to UAE law, if you pass your trial and are hired, you will get a gratuity.
- business Car: You will get a business car or a car allowance that can only be used for work.
- Type of Job: Full-time Pay: between AED4,000 and AED6,000 per month Ability to move or drive.
Read More: Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Cafu
Who can Apply for Pastry and Coffee Salesman Jobs in Dubai with a Free Job or Residence Visa?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries that want to work in the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, or other European countries in the future can apply for Pastry and Coffee Salesman Jobs in Dubai with a free Job or Residence Visa.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Pastry and Coffee Salesman Jobs in Dubai with a Free Job or Residence Visa
People Also Ask
How much does a pastry baker earn in Dubai?
In UAE, the average monthly salary for a Pastry Chef is AED 5,500. The most a Pastry Chef can make in the UAE is AED 9,000, and the least they can make is AED 2,000. This is based on the latest registration of 12 Pastry Chefs in the UAE with GulfTalent. Pastry Chef jobs in the UAE have the most up-to-date list of jobs.
Is pastry a good career?
Is baking and making pastries a good job? Not only is baking and pastry a great job, but it’s also a surprising business with a lot of niches where you can find work. Some cooks only make bread, while others focus on cakes, cookies, and pies.