The United Arab Emirates (UAE) currently has some of the top Fortune 500 companies, and global technology enterprises used to be exclusive to Silicon Valley. Some of these companies, such as TikTok, Amazon, and Mastercard, are looking for interns, and overseas students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply for these once-in-a-lifetime chances.
List of Internships In UAE
Data Summer Internship at Bloomberg Dubai
There is no consideration of global media without including Bloomberg. And Bloomberg is built on data. Although this position is headquartered in Dubai, the first two weeks of the program will be held in London to complete the first training phase. Please note successful interns will be offered an offer for a full-time career located in the Dubai office. As a Bloomberg Data Intern, you will have a passion for transforming raw information into relevant insights for the world’s business and financial decision-makers.
You’ll have a natural eye for detail, an interest in the data that fuels the financial markets, and a hunger to learn how technology can be utilized to streamline processes, increase quality, and extend coverage. The term “responsibility” refers to the act of determining whether or not a person is responsible for his or her actions.
Mastercard Summer Internship Program Dubai
Mastercard is a technological corporation that operates in the worldwide payments industry. They link customers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and enterprises all over the world, allowing them to employ safe and convenient electronic payment methods. The Mastercard Intern Program is a complete programme in which students receive real-life job experience while having fun and contributing to a worldwide corporation. As an intern, you will be required to do tasks that will both improve your abilities and contribute to the department’s aims and objectives.
Across the 8-12 weeks, you’ll leap into experiencing work & living at Mastercard whilst obtaining significant professional experience and the opportunity to network. After graduation, successful interns may have the option to join the Mastercard Launch program.
TikTok: Product Analyst Summer Intern
TikTok, the hub of short-form video entertainment, is searching for bright people to join them in Dubai for a Summer Internship TikTok internships seek to provide students with industry exposure and hands-on experience. This is your chance to see your dreams come true as your creativity opens up endless possibilities at TikTok.
The Product Analyst Intern will work inside Dubai’s high-performing and incredibly agile Ads Monetization team. To fit in, you will need to be a highly structured and effective professional who can work well with other TikTok cross-functional teams.
Mercer Summer Internship Programme
The Mercer Summer Internship Programme- Governance & Pensions Management Intern, UK Wealth Business is now accepting applications, and this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! This is an 8-week paid internship that provides students in their final year with an expedited basis for their future. It’s a difficult and fulfilling curriculum where you will be working on actual projects with real clients.
MarshMcLennan, a worldwide consultancy leader in Health, Wealth, and Career, is funding the internship.
Amazon: Financial Analyst Internship
Amazon is looking for inquisitive, people who dream big and aspire to shape the world of tomorrow. This internship with Amazon will help you develop into the high-impact, visionary leader you know you’re capable of becoming.
Benefits of Internships In UAE
- Practical Experience: Students can gain hands-on experience in the real world of their chosen field through internships. Interns can apply the theoretical knowledge they have learned in the classroom to real-world work circumstances thanks to this practical experience.
- Development of Skills: Internships aid in developing specialized industry-related skills like technical proficiency, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication. Interns frequently get industry-specific expertise that will be beneficial to them in their future employment.
- Possibilities for Networking: Internships provide an opportunity to establish business contacts in the UAE. Interns have the opportunity to network with experts in their field, go to industry gatherings, and make contacts that could lead to future employment prospects.
- Cultural Exposure: Internships offer a cultural introduction to the local business environment for international students and people who are new to the United Arab Emirates. They may become more culturally adaptive and have a broader viewpoint as a result of this exposure, which is beneficial in the linked world of today.
- Enhancement of Resumes: Candidates may stand out to employers if their resume highlights internship experience completed in the United Arab Emirates. It exhibits a dedication to learning useful skills and a comprehension of the regional business environment.
- Employability: By providing students with a competitive advantage in the job market, internships boost employability. Employers highly value relevant work experience, and internships offer exactly that.
- Examining Potential Career Paths: Through internships, students can investigate many facets of their selected field to see if it fits their professional objectives. Interns can make better decisions regarding their future career prospects with this first-hand experience.
- Prospective Job Offers: If an internship is completed successfully, the host company may extend a job offer. employing managers sometimes favor employing applicants they know well, so interns who have proven their abilities and dedication are more likely to land a job.
- Personal Development: Internships offer chances for personal development. The difficulties that interns encounter frequently aid in the development of their adaptability, resilience, and work ethic.
- Industry Insights: Interns obtain important knowledge about the practices, developments, and difficulties of the industry they have selected. Making educated job selections and pursuing academic goals can both benefit from this knowledge.
Do interns get paid in the UAE?
The average additional cash compensation for an intern in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is AED 4,000, with a range from AED 575 to AED 10,500. Salaries estimates are based on 47 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Intern employees in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Are interns allowed in the UAE?
The internship can be part of a university requirement for graduation, an additional summer internship, or both. Applicants should have a minimum Grand Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 from an accredited higher education institute in the UAE. They must be able to commit to the full internship period.
Do I need a work permit for an internship in the UAE?
UAE: I’m a high school student looking for an internship, do…
Regardless of whether you are working for a few days, weeks, or months, every individual who is a part of the UAE’s workforce needs a work permit issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.