Packing Jobs in Birmingham: At ParcelPlanet, we help consumer brands speed up their growth by making order fulfillment customer-centered, scalable, and focused on technology. We give e-commerce and product-based businesses a full-service order fulfillment option that helps them grow both locally and internationally. We’re proud of how well we serve our clients. We work with them to create custom fulfillment solutions that let businesses focus on their brand and provide great customer service.
Packing Jobs in Birmingham
- Get customer orders and check them to make sure they are correct and have everything they need.
- Use our warehouse management systems (WMS) to find, pick, and pack things for shipping.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) to make sure that orders are processed consistently and without mistakes.
- Work with other team members to solve any problems or issues with orders.
Packaging and Labeling:
- Follow standards and instructions for packaging to make sure customer orders are safe and correct.
- Apply labels, barcodes, and any other identifiers that are needed to make sure that orders can be tracked and delivered correctly.
- Check the quality to make sure that each package has the right things in the right amounts.
- Help with inventory management tasks, such as getting, stocking, and restocking items.
- Do stock checks on a regular basis and help with cycle counting to keep accurate inventory records.
- Work with the team to organize and make the best use of the warehouse area.
- Pay close attention to the details to make sure that orders are correct and of good quality.
- Take part in quality control processes like checks and reporting any problems with the product or packaging.
- Follow the high standards that have already been set and help with efforts to make things better all the time.
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Use your team members to help you reach your daily business goals.
- Talk to your coworkers and bosses about any problems or challenges in a clear and open way.
- Support and help teammates when they need it, creating a happy and helpful workplace.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in a similar job in the logistics or e-commerce industries is preferred, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on getting things right in everything you do.
- Being able to work well in a fast-paced, changing workplace.
- Basic knowledge of computers and technology, like order management systems or warehouse management systems.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, as well as the ability to work well in a place where people work together,
- To work properly with coworkers and supervisors, you need to be able to talk and write clearly.
- Ability to change jobs and priorities based on what the business needs.
- With a positive, “can-do” attitude
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From £10.90 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 3 words that would describe you
- Leaving Certificate (preferred)
- Picking & packing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: PP-WH-D03
People Also Ask
What is The Salary for Packing Jobs in Birmingham?
Salary: From £10.90 per hour
What Education Is Required For Packing Jobs in Birmingham?
Leaving Certificate (preferred)