Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship: At AON3D, we do more than merely produce robust industrial 3D printers. Every day, our talented, diverse team uses its skills and expertise to create a ground-breaking, open materials platform for additive manufacturing that serves businesses of all sizes and across all industries. Recently, we passed a major fundraising benchmark that will enable us to push the limits of our technology. We are resolved to remain resilient as we confront the challenges and rewards of expanding our firm, knowing that this is only the beginning.
Details About Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Responsibilities of Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship
As a Maintaining Engineer at AON3D, you will be responsible for all of our efforts to sustain our existing product lines, including feature development, manufacturing enhancements, and long-term validation. The majority of this work will concentrate on the mechanical, thermal, and linear motion systems utilized in the functioning of 3D printers, and will require regular communication with our engineering, manufacturing, and customer success teams. Since we are a small team, the position provides many possibilities to implement big improvements that will help guide the product and have a large external and internal influence on our users.
Requirements for Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Six or more years of post-college professional experience designing, developing, prototyping, and verifying mechanical systems.
- Experience dealing with at least one mechanical product in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of product certification and compliance requirements (e.g., CE, ETL, TUV, CSA, UL).
- Ability to utilize conventional inspection equipment, tools, and gauges to evaluate product quality and viability.
- SolidWorks expertise and ease of use.
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of at least one of the following: Additive manufacturing, Precision mechanical systems, and Design for applications involving high temperatures. Reliability/durability
- AON3D provides equitable employment opportunities. All qualified applicants are considered, regardless of their race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or membership in any other class protected by relevant employment laws.
Check Also: Fashion Jobs for Foreigners in USA 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Benefits of Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I work in Canada if I have a sponsorship?
Can my employer sponsor my Canadian employment? Employers in Canada do not “sponsor” applicants to work in the country, but they can help introduce foreign workers by obtaining a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or submitting an electronic job offer (LMIA exempted categories).
In Canada, are mechanical engineers in demand?
The demand for mechanical engineers has increased due to the emergence of automation and the expansion of the manufacturing sector. Between 2019 and 2028, 11,300 openings for mechanical engineers are anticipated in Canada.