Latest Macquarie University International Scholarships 2023/24: Apply for admission to Macquarie University of Australia’s International Scholarships for the class of 2023-2024. These Macquaire university scholarships are available for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Australia is regarded as one of the best study and work destinations in the world. International students from all over the world can study at one of Australia’s most prestigious schools. This International scholarship at Macquarie University waives tuition.
Macquarie University, located in Sydney, Australia, has a reputation for graduate employability and a high standard of education. The school provides students with all of the tools, techniques, and experiences they need to succeed in today’s professional world.
The scholarship is given based on the applicant’s merit and financial need. Every year, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) contributes millions of dollars to help deserving young students obtain an education. This scholarship program supports undergraduate students’ education.
Macquarie University Scholarships Sponsorship Coverage Plan:
Depending on the type and category of scholarship won, international scholarships at Macquarie University cover education fees, monthly stipends, residence sponsorship, tickets, and other student expenses. This scholarship is in the form of a tuition fee waiver. As a result, a lodging facility with accidental health insurance coverage may be provided.
Macquarie University’s English Language Requirement
Students from non-native English-speaking countries who apply for admissions/scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia must have completed the PTE, IELTS, or TOEFL exams. Applicants from China may also be permitted to submit Duolingo English language test results.
Macquarie University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must first meet Macquarie University’s eligibility requirements for undergraduate admission.
- They must not be citizens of Australia or New Zealand.
- They must enroll in one of the Macquarie University undergraduate programs.
- They must be enrolled in a program that will last more than one session.
- As part of a dual degree program, they should transfer from one of the following universities:
- Malaysia’s HELP University and Thailand’s Bangkok University
- Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City University
- They must have a minimum CGPA of 5 on a scale of 7. (if their country uses some other scale, applicants are advised to use a converter to check their eligibility)
- They must be fluent in English and submit IELTS or TOEFL scores if English is not their first language.
- To continue receiving the scholarship, they must be enrolled in Macquarie University’s UG program. If the recipient drops out of his/her program for any reason, he/she will be required to repay the value of the scholarship received during his/her time at the university.
Applicants who are not eligible to apply include:
- Students who study part-time
- Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents
- Exchange students who will be studying at Macquarie University for a semester or two.
How to Apply for Scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia
- The first step is to look for degree programs at Macquarie University. (Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses)
- Following that, review the eligibility criteria and entry requirements for selected academic courses.
- Potential applicants must complete an International scholarship application form, which can be found on Macquarie University’s official website. This form is only accessible during the application period.
- Macquarie will provide the students with a student ID number. They can then submit the scholarship application.
- Applicants must first access the application form through the student portal. They must complete it and submit it along with all required documents.
Also Visit: Research Council Scholarships in Australia 2023
Documents Required for Macquarie University Scholarship Applications:
- The applicants’ academic records (transcripts, degrees, and certificates)
- Certificate of English Proficiency (IETLS or TOEFL)
- An updated CV detailing the applicant’s qualifications and experience
- Motivation letter outlining why the applicant deserves the scholarship
- Two letters of recommendation from professors and/or employers of the applicant Research proposal or study plan essay
- The SOP (Statement of Purpose) explains how the applicant will contribute to the university if the award is granted.
Scholarship Selection Procedure:
Macquarie University Scholarship applicants are chosen based on the following criteria:
- Academic performance and CGPA
- Financial requirement
- Standardized test scores required for study in Australia
- Letters of recommendation from professors or employers
- Study plan or proposed research evaluation
Macquarie University’s application deadline:
November 21, 2023.
Macquarie University accepts applications for undergrad and postgrad degrees until November 21, 2023.