Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023-2024: The agricultural sector of Canada has long been a destination of choice for foreign workers pursuing employment opportunities. Many farmworker positions in Canada come with visa sponsorship, allowing foreign nationals to legally work and reside in Canada. This comprehensive guide will outline the various visa sponsorship options available to foreign workers, the application process, and the advantages of pursuing farm worker employment in Canada with visa sponsorship.
For Farmworker jobs in Canada, there may be no requirement for schooling, no Age restrictions, or no expertise required. Candidates from completely different elements of the world can apply for Farmworker jobs. As a result of labour scarcity, Canada wants farm employees.
Candidates from Pakistan, India, Philippines. Cameroon, Ghana, UAE, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and so on., can apply for farm employee positions. To know extra about eh Farm Employee Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship, test the small print given under:
Farm Employees Jobs in Canada 2023 Particulars
- Nation: Canada
- Eligible International locations: Worldwide Candidates
- Job Sort: Farm Employee
- Sponsorship: Accessible
- Expertise Required: Non
Farm Employee Jobs in Canada Requirement
- Training: No Qualification is required
- Language: English
- Work Location: Agriculture Space
- Abilities: Crate switch, provides & farm produce fruit load unloading
Fruit Choosing Jobs in Canada Advantages:
- Relocation Help
- Increment in wage based mostly on efficiency
- Common wage 1500$-3200$ per 30 days
- Visa Sponsorship
- Medical Insurance coverage
A farm employee in Canada’s Wage?
- The Farmworker in Canada normally earns 12.50$ to 27$ / per hour
Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship Details
|Canada Job Bank
|Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
|Full Time-Part Time
|High School / Secondary/Graduation
|Canada Government Jobs / Agriculture Jobs / Construction Jobs
|All Nationality Can Apply
|$12-$30 per hour
|Will be discussed in the interview
To meet the demands of this growing company, we are seeking motivated individuals that are eager to learn and be challenged, to join our dedicated team for the 2022 season.
Minimum hours of work are 30 hours per week, but will frequently be 50 plus hours and 6 days per week. The start date is dependent on the weather.
This work is physically demanding and requires that you work outside in all weather conditions, including heat, cold, wet, and windy conditions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- cherry tree pruning (orchard maintenance)
- cherry harvest labour in the field or the processing plant (July/August)
Must be willing and able to work outside for long periods of time.
Works days and hours will varying depending on weather and time of year.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Experience working in an agriculture setting will be considered an asset but is not required.
Ability to work well with others.
Attendance and punctuality essential.
- Hourly pay rate negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Only applicants who are legally allowed to work in Canada at the time of application will be considered
Salary: $15.20 to $19.00 depending on experience; if picking cherries in July/August, piece rate will apply (no less than the minimum piece rate).
All rates of pay will be in line with Employment standards and minimum wage in BC.
2: Farm Employee Jobs in Canada
Manitoba Rural Communities: (Brunkild, Altona, Winkler, Killarney, Russell, Arborg, Poplarfield, St. Pierre – Jolys & St Malo and others)
Wage: $16.00 – $20.00
Our company paid benefits package for full time employees includes Major Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, as well as enrollment in the Maple Leaf Pension Plan.
Feed and tend livestock. Perform or assist in performing breeding activities of farm animals
Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
Follow food safety and security and animal bio-security procedures
Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
Maintain or assist in the maintenance of facilities and farm infrastructure including cleaning stables, barns, barnyards and pens.
Preferred Experience, Skills, Knowledge And Education
There are no specific education or training requirements as we provide on the job training, however, a college certificate or specialized courses related to farming is preferred.
- Basic farm knowledge and willingness and ability to learn
- Strong team and interpersonal skills
- Positive work ethic and attitude, attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities and complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lift 25kg
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to get to and from work located in a rural area is required
- Weekend, holiday hours and alarm attending are required on a rotational basis
- Experience in hog production would be considered an asset
Please Submit your Resume To
List Of Farm Workers Jobs in Canada 2023
|Farm Employee Jobs in Manitoba
|Farm Employee Jobs in New Brunswick
|Farm Employee Jobs in Québec
|Farm Employee Jobs in Saskatchewan
|Farm Employee Jobs in Alberta
|Farm Employee Jobs in Ontario
|Farm Employee Jobs in Prince Edward Island
|Farm Employee Jobs in Newfoundland and Labrador
|Farm Employee Jobs in Nova Scotia
Peoples Also Ask :
agriculture in demand in Canada?
There is an unquestionable need for the agriculture industry in Canada to grow in order to help feed the growing population at home and abroad
Which farming is best in Canada?
Canada’s largest crop is Wheat and it is the single biggest export earner of all our agricultural products