Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs: If you are searching for a job in the UAE, then there are various Dubai Islamic Bank vacancies that you can explore. Dubai Islamic Bank UAE provides numerous employment opportunities to individuals pursuing rewarding careers and personal development. Dubai Islamic Bank recruitment postings on the Dubai Islamic Bank job portal list a variety of openings for UAE nationals. In this article, we will discuss the outlook for Dubai Islamic Bank job openings, highlight the Dubai Islamic Bank job employment outlook, and discuss career advancement opportunities in the country.
The Dubai Islamic Bank in the United Arab Emirates conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select the finest candidates with the required skills and a commitment to serving in the United Arab Emirates. Typically, the recruitment process at Dubai Islamic Bank involves multiple steps. The Dubai Islamic Bank requires prospective candidates to complete an application form. This Dubai Islamic Bank Application Form captures personal data, academic credentials, and other pertinent information.
excellent news for those seeking employment. The Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs site announces the availability of various office positions. There are currently available assistant manager positions at Dubai Islamic Bank. The Dubai Islamic Bank is accepting applications for assistant manager positions in the UAE from candidates with the required experience. After selection, the candidate will receive a competitive salary of approximately AED 6200 per month.
Details Of Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs:
|Name of the vacant position||Assistant Manager|
|Name of the recruitment agencies or departments||Dubai Islamic Bank|
|Salary||AED 6200.00 per month|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in the UAE|
List Of Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs:
|Name of Post||Requirements|
|Senior Sales Advisor||a minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis on human resource management and/or organizational behavior or a related field. A professional certificate in psychometric assessment, training administration, or HR generalist will be a plus. minimum of – 3 years of work experience in an HR supervisory role. Experience in the services industry or outsourcing function is highly preferred.|
|Relationship Manager||Minimum: a diploma or university degree; a master’s or certification from an accredited university or institute is preferred. At least 4-6 years’ experience dealing with HNWI and managing a portfolio|
|Agent: CPV||Education: A minimum high school graduate or bachelor’s degree will be a plus.|
Work Experience: Minimum 0–1 years of experience in similar fields (like CPV, call centers, collections, etc.) in the banking and financial industry
|Officer, HR Operations||a minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis on human resource management and/or organizational behavior or a related field. A professional certificate in pyschometric assessment, training administration, or HR generalist will be a plus. minimum of – 3 years of work experience in an HR supervisory role. Experience in the services industry or outsourcing function is highly preferred.|
|Public Relations Officer||Minimum secondary school degree|
Preferred: Associate degree in personnel management or any other related field
Work Experience: 5 years of experience as a public relations officer with substantial exposure to third-party policies and procedures
Experience as an employee relations officer with exposure to personnel management is preferred.
|FATCA/CSR Officer||Bachelor’s degree or higher in management, banking, or finance A minimum of 1-2 years of banking experience is a must.|
|AVP, Unit Head||Education: Post-Bachelor’s Degree|
Work Experience: 7-8 years of commercial banking experience, with at least 5–6 years of relationship management exposure, is a must.
|Executive Secretary||Education: Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree|
Work Experience: Minimum 3–4 years of experience in the secretarial or administrative area
- Retrieve and distribute periodic business intelligence reports.
- Assess and recommend strategic business opportunities based on a financial analysis.
- Initiate the automation of routine reports to ensure their accuracy and efficacy.
- Planning, preparation, monitoring, and reporting of annual and monthly financial budgets
- Plan and create business cases for the introduction of new products based on financial simulations, what-if analysis, and break-even analysis.
- Develop fully automated decision support and business performance monitoring tools that are readily accessible to stakeholders.
- Prepare the financial statements, product/division profitability, performance summaries, additional cost-benefit analyses, and financial management reports.
- To minimize potential revenue loss to the business division by generating and submitting accurate and comprehensive business intelligence reports to stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze the liquidity of the entire bank by undertaking a thorough analysis of the GAP between assets and liabilities. Highlight critical ratios and asset-liability mismatches.
- Assist senior management in making well-informed, data-driven, and strategic decisions by delivering comprehensive analytics and business intelligence reports highlighting key trends.
- To provide month-end dumps and ad hoc reports and analyses based on special requests, thereby providing the business teams with critical analysis, reports, and presentations that are useful for driving business.
Four to six years of banking experience with exposure to business intelligence tools and analytics, finance, credit, marketing, or operations
Benefits of Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs:
- Job Security: Government positions, such as those with the Dubai Land Department, are frequently characterized by a high level of job security and stability. This can provide assurance regarding long-term employment.
- Comparable Remuneration: Typically, government positions in Dubai offer competitive salaries and benefits, such as housing and transportation allowances and health insurance.
- Career Advancement: Frequently, government agencies, such as the DLD, offer well-defined career paths and opportunities for professional growth and advancement. They may provide training programs, workshops, and the opportunity to gain new abilities.
- Work-life equilibrium: The majority of government positions have regular hours, allowing for a healthy work-life balance. In general, Dubai is recognized for its dedication to promoting a healthy work-life balance.
- Diverse Workforce: Dubai is a hub for international trade, and the DLD employs a diverse workforce. Working in such an environment can expose you to various cultures and points of view, thereby increasing your global awareness.
- Contributing to the Growth of Dubai: The DLD plays a crucial role in regulating and promoting Dubai’s real estate industry, a significant economic contributor. Working for the department enables you to contribute to the expansion and prosperity of the city.
- Networking Possibilities: Working for a government agency such as the DLD can provide invaluable networking opportunities. You might interact with real estate industry professionals, government officials, and other stakeholders.
- Advantages and Perks: Typically, government positions in Dubai include additional benefits such as annual leave, holidays, and retirement benefits. These factors can enhance your overall job satisfaction.
- Academic Experience: If you are interested in real estate and property management, working for the DLD can provide you with practical experience in this discipline. You can acquire a comprehensive understanding of the legal and regulatory aspects of Dubai’s real estate market.
- Contribution to the Neighborhood: Working for a government agency enables you to contribute to the community’s welfare and growth. You may participate in initiatives that enhance the quality of life for Dubai’s residents and businesses.
How to Apply For Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs?
- Preparing Your Resume/CV: Revise your resume/CV to emphasize your skills, education, work experience, and any applicable certifications. Customize your resume for a Dubai Islamic Bank job application so that it is more pertinent to the position.
- Conduct an exhaustive investigation of the UAE job market and the industries that interest you. Check the websites and job boards of companies that are recruiting, as well as the websites of companies that are hiring.
- Utilize prominent job portals in the UAE to locate job postings. Bayt, LinkedIn, Indeed, and GulfTalent are examples of commonly utilized portals.
- Networking is essential in the UAE labor market. Connect with professionals in your field, attend networking events, and join online forums or LinkedIn groups for your further career development.
- Numerous companies in the UAE prefer that applicants submit directly through their websites. Check the career sections of company websites for employment opportunities, and then follow the application instructions.
- Request Online: Submit your applications through the organization’s website or job boards. Include your updated resume and any other required documents.
- Consider registering with specialized recruitment agencies for your industry. They can help match your talents to appropriate employment opportunities.
- Government job sites The UAE government also provides job portals where you can discover listings for employment opportunities in various industries. Websites like “Abu Dhabi Government Jobs” and “Dubai Careers” by the Abu Dhabi and Dubai governments are valuable resources.
- Visas and Work Permits: If you are not a resident of the UAE, you will need a work permit in order to work there. Typically, employers sponsor expat employees for work permits. Ensure that your prospective employer understands the visa and work permit requirements.
- If your application is successful, you should prepare for job interviews. Conduct research on the organization, dress professionally, and prepare answers to common interview inquiries.
- Consider sending a follow-up email expressing your appreciation for the opportunity and continued interest in the position after applying or attending an interview.
Always ensure that you are conversant with the UAE’s labor laws and regulations, including those governing contract terms, working hours, and benefits. The job application process may vary based on the specific emirate or industry; therefore, it is crucial to remain up-to-date with the most recent information during your job search.
People Also Ask:
What is the minimum salary for a Dubai Islamic Bank credit card?
The applicant must be a UAE resident who is not less than 18 years old. A minimum monthly salary of AED 5,000 is required.
What is the lowest salary of a bank manager?
Bank manager salaries in India range from ₹ 0.3 lakhs to ₹ 15.0 lakhs, with an average annual salary of ₹ 7.0 lakhs.
What is the minimum salary for a personal loan at DIB Bank?
Minimum salary of AED 3,000; 21 to 65 years old (for UAE nationals); 21 to 60 years old (for ex-pats); and Salaried or self-employed (UAE nationals and ex-pats)