Kitchen Steward Jobs in Sharjah Visa Sponsorship: Hoteling is the best business for unskilled workers who want to work in the UAE but don’t have enough education or experience. This is because it pays the most and has other benefits.
KPMG UAE’s Sharjah Hospitality Report 2022 says that the UAE has one of the richest hospitality markets in the world. The business is expected to grow by 25% by 2030, and 40 million more people will stay in Sharjah hotels alone by 2031. In the same way, the Food Services and Restaurant Industry of the UAE made $8.9 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 9% between 2021 and 2026.
Today’s job posting is about Kitchen Steward Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship 2023. You will get a lot of great perks and benefits like free visa sponsorship, on-the-spot trip booking, free food, and a place to stay in exchange for doing simple tasks like delivering in-room meals quickly and in line with the brand’s standards. Find out more about Kitchen Steward Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship 2023 by reading on:
Details of Kitchen Steward Jobs in Sharjah Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Steward
- Region: Sharjah, UAE.
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma
- No.of hirings: 25
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 1500 AED+ Overtime
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depending upon the candidate’s choice)
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 21-39 years
- Free food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent
Requirements of Kitchen Steward Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship
According to the job posting, there isn’t too many or too long of a list of needs. Here are some of the most important needs for eligibility:
- At least two years of practice.
- Must be able to read, write, and talk English well. It would be helpful to know some basic Arabic.
- Documents that the office needs for a visa.
- There is no mention of any special qualifications. But any professional cooking course, catering course, or kitchen assistant course (many of which are free online these days) can improve your chances of getting a job.
Benefits of Kitchen Steward Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship
- If you do a good job and keep it up, you can get a stable job and stay in the country.
- During eating times, they gave their staff free food that was catered.
- Free room and board.
- The company pays for all health care costs.
- Attractive pay package: 900 Dirham per month plus overtime.
- overtime pay.
- All benefits and rights are listed in the UAE’s labor law.
- You don’t need to know anything.
- You don’t need a lot of knowledge.
- The agency gives a visa guarantee.
- The UAE Labour Law gives them all of their rights and benefits.
- The number of job openings is not too low, which means that competition is not as tough.
- Men and women can both apply.
Job Responsibilities of a Kitchen Steward
- You are in charge of making a plan for cleaning the kitchen and sticking to it. You must make sure that everyone else in the kitchen acts on it.
- Cleaning the cooking station and kitchen tools like pots, pans, ovens, grills, refrigerators, freezers, dishes, glasses, cutlery, and silverware.
- Using and taking care of tools and equipment for cleaning.
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation and Standards tell us how to deal with food safety issues.
- Must follow the Food and Safety Hygiene Standards (HACCP) rules.
- Must follow all of the rules and processes for chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Help the cook prepare ingredients, such as chopping fruits and veggies, marinating, mixing powders or liquids, chopping meat, squeezing juice, etc.
- doing things like washing dishes and cleaning.
- Cleaning the kitchen and dishes at the same time Getting ready and cleaning up after cooking.
- Refrigerators and freezers need to be cleaned.
- Getting rid of trash and cleaning trash cans.
- Taking care of the stock and storerooms to make sure that there are always enough ingredients and that they are always full.
- Cleaning the pantry and places where food is stored.
- Keeping an eye on how much food people throw away that could have been recycled because it was still good and unopened.
- Unloading food deliveries and putting everything away in an organized way.
- Bringing all food supplies from the storage room or area to the kitchen as soon as the cook asks for them or needs them.
- Wash and scrub the walls, floors, and other areas of the kitchen every week.
- Tell the Chief Steward about any crashes or broken things.
- Heating, Cooling, Freezing, and Foil Covering food items (such as hot drinks, soups, sauces, and sweets) according to what the dish needs. If the cook has a lot to do, you have to get them ready to help.
Average Salary of a Kitchen Steward in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship 2023
It depends on the candidate’s general background, such as where he works, how much experience he has, where he has worked in the past, etc. But all of the most famous online job search and salary information sites, like Salary Expert, Grab Jobs, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc., say that a kitchen helper with 0–3 years of experience makes an average of $1,000 per month.
Depending on region, employer, and years of experience in the entry-level range, these numbers can vary, and the average salary of a kitchen assistant can go as high as $2,225 per month.
How to find more Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023?
The best places to look are online job search sites and online newspapers. If you use one of these job search sites and turn on the job alert notifications, you will get a message in your inbox every time a job in your desired job role and location becomes available. You can also choose the job roles that are relevant to you and find out about their future openings.
Some of the most popular places to find jobs in Sharjah and the UAE are LinkedIn, Indeed, and Jobs.Laimoon.com. Here are some tips that will help you find more Kitchen Steward Jobs in Sharjah. With the UAE’s huge Hoteling and Food Services Industry in mind, there are many kitchen jobs (such as Kitchen Steward, Kitchen Helper, Cook, Commis, Cook Assistant, etc.) that support visas.
- Google “Famous job search portals in Sharjah/ UAE”, “Job searching websites Sharjah/ UAE” or “Jobs in UAE/ Sharjah”. All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals will be displayed in front of you.
- Sign up for an account.
- Choose the jobs you want to do. Depending on the job site, you can choose from 3 to 5 jobs at once.
- Turn on the alerts (so you can use them again).
- In the search bar, type in the things you want to use to find a job.
- First, try ones that are detailed, like “Kitchen Steward Jobs.”
- If you are looking for Kitchen Steward Jobs in the UAE, choose Sharjah, UAE as your desired area in the location bar right below the search bar. If you’re looking for “Kitchen Steward/Kitchen Helper Jobs in Sharjah,” choose a specific part of Sharjah (like Khorfakkan, Sharjah) in the bar just below the search bar.
- If you only get a few or not-so-relevant results, try more general search terms like “Kitchen Helper Jobs in UAE/ Sharjah”, “Kitchen Jobs in UAE/ Sharjah”, “Restaurant Jobs in UAE/ Sharjah”, “Hotel Jobs in UAE/ Sharjah”, etc.
- Click on the job role you want.
- Send in the CV and all the other papers that are needed.
- Check your mailbox often until you hear back.
People Also Ask
What is the Average Salary of a Kitchen Steward in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Say that a kitchen helper with 0–3 years of experience makes an average of $1,000 per month. the average salary of a kitchen assistant can go as high as $2,225 per month.
What are the Benefits of Kitchen Steward Jobs in Sharjah with Visa Sponsorship
If you do a good job and keep it up, you can get a stable job and stay in the country.
During eating times, they gave their staff free food that was catered.
Free room and board.
The company pays for all health care costs.
Attractive pay package: 900 Dirham per month plus overtime.
All benefits and rights are listed in the UAE’s labor law.
You don’t need to know anything.
You don’t need a lot of knowledge.
The agency gives a visa guarantee.
The UAE Labour Law gives them all of their rights and benefits.
The number of job openings is not too low, which means that competition is not as tough.
Men and women can both apply.