Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada: AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED in Saskatoon, SK, is looking for 10 people to help in the kitchen. AL’s Kitchen is one of the most well-known hospitality businesses in the area. They hire everyone and do LMIA for tourists. The hourly pay ranges from CAD 20 to CAD 35. Experience is not required, but it is a plus. Pay is based on schooling and experience. Are you from outside of Canada and looking for a rewarding job as a kitchen helper in Canada? AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED offers interesting visa funding opportunities to people who qualify. Their funding program is meant to help people follow their culinary dreams while working in Canada’s diverse food scene.
Are you interested in cooking and looking for a rewarding job in Canada as a kitchen helper? AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED is looking for people with ambition to join our team as kitchen helpers. AL’s Kitchen is looking for people who are committed to high-quality food and great service and want to join the AL’s culinary team. This article will tell you everything you need to know about kitchen helper jobs at AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED in Canada, including the role, perks, opportunities, and sponsorship for a visa. Let’s look at the simple needs for kitchen helper jobs in Canada (LMIA-approved) with full employee benefits and see what they have to offer.
Details of Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada LMIA Approved
|Job Type||Kitchen Helper|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||CAD 20- CAD 35 per hour|
Requirements of Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada LMIA Approved
Al Kitchen likes people who are enthusiastic, ready to learn, and hard workers. Formal training in cooking is a plus, but it’s not a must. Al Kitchen wants people who are passionate about food and have a good mood. Do you need to have worked in a kitchen before?
Experience in the kitchen is helpful but not necessary. Their team works hard to train and help new kitchen helpers learn the skills they need to do their jobs. How does the process of getting a visa work? Al Kitchen will help you get a job in Canada if you are a foreign candidate who meets the requirements. Our HR team will walk you through the steps you need to take and give you the help you need.
Benefits of Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- When you work as a kitchen helper at AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED, you’ll get to enjoy a number of perks that will make your job enjoyable and satisfying:
- Competitive Pay: We offer pay rates that are competitive and show your skills and hard work.
- Professional Growth: Get hands-on training in a busy kitchen, where you can improve your skills and move up in your career.
- Positive Work Culture: Be a part of a friendly, helpful team that values working together and being creative.
- Employee Discounts: You can get special deals on our delicious food.
- Training and development: Learn how to cook better by getting training from experienced chefs and food experts.
- Casual Shifts: We offer casual shifts to work around your life and other obligations.
Job Duties of a Kitchen Helper at AL’s Kitchen
- As a kitchen helper at AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED, you will be an important part of the kitchen team, helping them with different jobs to make sure the restaurant runs smoothly. Among your duties, you will have to:
- Providing help to chefs and cooks as they prepare and cook food
- Cleaning and taking care of the kitchen’s tools, dishes, and work areas
- Putting together the ingredients and tools needed for daily business
- Putting food on plates and making sure they look good
- Cleaning plates and cooking tools by washing and sanitizing them.
- Keeping the kitchen clean and well put together
- Keeping food safe and clean by following the rules
Who can Apply for Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
Food and Beverage Assistant Jobs at David Lloyds UK with Visa Sponsorship are open to people from all Asian, African, and Latin American countries who usually want to work in Canada or other European countries.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
People Also Ask
What are the qualifications for a kitchen helper?
Good at talking to people. Good at keeping things in order. Know the rules and methods for keeping food safe. Be able to safely use popular kitchen tools and appliances.
How much do kitchen helpers make in Canada?
How much does a Canadian kitchen helper make? In Canada, the average pay for a kitchen helper is $29,250 per year, or $15 per hour.