Those who want to apply for the KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2024 are encouraged to do so. KAIST Scholarships 2023–24 are open to all International Students from all over the world. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology has scholarships for people who want to get a Master’s or Doctoral (PhD) degree in South Korea.
Students who want to study in Korea for free should try to get the prize. For the 2024–25 school year, KAIST Scholarships are offered. You can also apply for the Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2024 in China (fully funded).
At Korean University, you can get your Master’s or PhD in almost any academic area or major. The award will pay for everything you need to finish your degree. Depending on the degree, a grant will last for 2 years for a Master’s degree and 4 years for a PhD.
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a National Research University in Korea. It was set up by the Korean government. It is the best college in the whole country. The KAIST Scholarship in Korea is giving U.S. Universities a hard time. There are more than 11,688 students at KAIST University, including 915 students from other countries. The most well-known award in Korea is the KAIST University Scholarship.
Details of KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2024
|University:||Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||South Korea|
|Last Date:||14 September 14, 2023|
The KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea for International Students in 2024 is fully funded. It will pay for everything. Here’s what you need to know:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 350,000 KRW per month.
- Doctoral Degree: 400,000 KRW per month.
Advisors and sections of the recipient will pay for a student’s Medical and health insurance fees.
International students will be able to get part-time jobs in college to make money.
Learn the Korean language and learn about Korean society.
Available Academic Fields
Studying at KAIST University on a South Korean scholarship is a great chance because they offer all academic areas to international students. Look at the list of Fields.
College of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio Engineering:
- Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
College of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business:
- Business and Technology Management.
To apply for the KAIST Scholarships 2024, applicants must send in the following:
- KAIST Online Application (Apply Here)
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Degree Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency Document
Citizens of countries where English is the main language or the official language do not have to take the English Proficiency Test.
Those who got their bachelor’s or master’s degree in an English-speaking country where English is the main language do not have to take the English Proficiency Test.
Both parents’ proof of national identity
The following are the requirements for applicants:
- All foreign students who don’t have Korean citizenship can apply.
- A candidate for a master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree or be on track to get one by August 31, 2024.
- A candidate for the doctoral degree program must have a bachelor’s degree or be on track to get one by August 31, 2024.
- The deadline to apply for a KAIST Scholarship online is September 14, 2023.
- Documents must be sent by mail to the address listed by September 25, 2023.
How to Apply for KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea?
To get a KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea in 2024, applicants must first fill out an online application and then send in all of the documents mentioned above. Here’s how it works, step by step:
- Fill out the Online Application Form (Click Here) by following the directions given.
- Please look over the application before you send it in.
- A candidate should pay $80, or 80,000 won.
- The online application should be printed out, and the hard copy should be sent to the Admissions office along with any supporting papers.
- Check your email to see if the office has confirmed that your papers have been sent.
Address: # 110, 1st Floor, E 16-1 B/D291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea, Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
Office: +82-42-350-2352, 2354
People Also Ask
What Are The Eligibility Criteria for a KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea?
The following are the requirements for applicants:
All foreign students who don’t have Korean citizenship can apply.
A candidate for a master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree or be on track to get one by August 31, 2024.
A candidate for the doctoral degree program must have a bachelor’s degree or be on track to get one by August 31, 2024.
What Documents are required for KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea?
KAIST Online Application (Apply Here)
Previous Degree Certificates
Letter of Recommendation
Scan copy of Passport
Curriculum Vitae (CV):
English Proficiency Document