Join Pak Army jobs 2023 – Online Apply
Join Pak Army jobs 2023 Every Pakistani desires to join the Pakistan Army. And what could be greater than serving your country and nation by joining the Pakistani Army? Pakistan Army is one of the world’s finest armies. They provide a venue for people who wish to test their mettle of romantic adventure and excitement in real life.
It is a vocation that leads to prosperity and the greatest pedestal, which many of us can only fantasize about. Moreover, the Pak Army not only teaches you the meaning of nationalism and patriotism but also instills it in your heart and head. Officers receive training and command the following:
- Forces Paramilitaires
- Army National Guard
- Janbaz Power
- Force Mujahed
- Cadet National Crops
- Woman Guard
- Frontier Corps
- Rangers Coastal Defense
It is Pakistan’s most prestigious defense department, where applicant selection criteria are in great demand. Over 600,000 soldiers are now on duty. Each year, tens of thousands of individuals who aspire to serve their country as active combat troops apply to join the Pak Army, which has two selection windows. Over 600 individuals are selected for each window, and after two years of rigorous training, they become officers. Apart from commanders, the Pak Army has numerous open positions.
JOIN THE LATEST PAK ARMY OPENINGS OF 2023
Students who have completed their Matric, FA, FSc, MSc, MBBS, BSc, and MBA but do not know how to join the Pakistani army can get all the necessary information here. Below is exhaustive information on how to join the Pak Army.
- Soldier: Eligible if having 60% (Second Division) marks in intermediate, less than 60% in intermediate is also eligible if he/ she has 60% marks in graduation.
- Captain: Eligible if having Masters’s Degree with having 2.5 CGPA or 60% marks in the annual system
- Doctor: Must have the MBBS degree from a private or government medical college but must register from PMC, and after that GDMO course. After clearance, you can select Capt. Doctor in any CMH.
- Corps of Engineers: FSc Pre-Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks in Subjects (Physics, chemistry, computer science/ studies, mathematics). Another option is an O’Level pass (Subjects: English compulsory, Physics, chemistry, computer science/ studies, mathematics)
- Corps of Signals: Required 4 years degree in engineering in the disciplines of MSc or MCS and must register from PEC/ HEC. Preference will be the MSc/ MS degree holders.
- Army Services Corps (ASC): There is a need for an intermediate degree in a relevant subject/ diploma for the candidate to get the rank of ASC in the Pak army.
- Corps of Electrical: Required 4 years degree in electrical engineering.
- Mechanical Engineers: Required 4 years degree in mechanical engineering.
- Army Education Corps: There is a need for B.A B.Sc degree for the candidate to get the rank of AEC in the Army.
- Public Relations Officer (PRO): There is a need for a Master’s degree in defense study for the candidate to get the rank of PRO in the Army.
- Clerk: There is a need for an Intermediate Degree for the candidate to get the position of Clerk in the Army.
- Civil Driver: There is a need for Metric Degree for the candidate to get the position as the Civil Driver in the Pak army.
- Sweeper (Sanitary Worker): There is a need for Matric Degree for the candidate to get the position as a sanitary worker in the Army.
- Cook: There is a need for Middle education for the candidate to get the position as the cook in the Pak army.
- Fireman: There is a need for Intermediate Degree for the candidate to get the position as a fireman in the Pak army.
- Draft Man: There is a need for a Matric Degree for the candidate to get the rank of the Draft Man in the Army.
- Telephone Supervisor: There is a need for a Matric Degree for the candidate to get the rank of Telephone Supervisor in the Army.
- Sanatory Worker: There is a need for Primary education for the candidate to get the rank of Sanatory Worker in the Army.
- ISI: The candidate cannot join ISI after matric. There is a need to have a degree in intelligence course to apply in the field of intelligence units or Naval intelligence. After selecting based on better performance, he/ she can join ISI.
JOIN PAK ARMY AFTER MATRIC
You can join the Pakistani Army after completing high school. The minimum age to join the Army after completing high school is 17 and the maximum age is 35. The minimum height requirement to join the Pakistani military after matriculation is 5 feet, 3 inches. The under-matriculated applicant cannot join the Pakistani army. The army jobs matric base for those who wish to join the Pakistani military after completing matriculation are as follows:
- Offices without Commission
- Careers for Junior Commissioned Officers in the Private Sector
1. NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER
It is possible to join the Army on a matriculated basis. Officers without a commission are those who have not earned it. These officers are promoted to higher ranks as a result. The following is a list of noncommissioned officers who can join the Pakistani military after completing high school:
Sepoy: A Sepoy is a Sipahi who can join the Pak Army as a soldier after matriculation and earn between 35,000 and 120,000 rupees per year. There is an open position for a soldier in the Pakistani army.
Lance Naik: lance naik is equivalent to corporal lance in the Pak army; aspirants can join the Pak army after completing their high school education for this position.
Naik is similar to a corporal and is also referred to as the governor.
Havildar is the third-highest rank and supervises one naik and ten men.
Company havildar becomes battalion quartermaster havildar after receiving the necessary training.
2. JUNIOR COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
Junior commissioned officers (JCO) are the military rank above noncommissioned officers. This is a list of the junior commissioned officers who can join the Pakistani Army after completing high school:
Naib Subedar/Naib Risaldar: He commands the battalion.
Subedar/Risaldar: He is the infantry company’s platoon commander instead of lieutenant.
He is the captain or company commander of Major Subedar/Major Risaldar.
3. CIVILIAN JOBS
Those with a high school diploma but no skills may apply for Army civilian positions. These positions are pertinent to several departments. The following is a list of civilian occupations from which individuals can join the Pakistani army after completing their matriculation exams:
Responsible for the repair and installation of gas or water pipes. To be an outstanding plumber, only a high school diploma is required. The aspirant can join the Pakistani army as a plumber after completing high school but must have plumbing experience.
Cook: A person who prepares food. There are no stringent criteria for cooks in the Pakistani military. The candidate may join the Pakistani army as a cook after the middle, but he or she must be an exceptional cook in order to do so.
He is the engineer responsible for drawing machines and buildings. He must have drawing expertise. A candidate can join the Pakistani military as a draftee after completing high school.
Technicians are responsible for repairing electrical problems. There are no strict prerequisites for the technician’s qualifications, but he must be an expert in resolving technical issues. After completing high school, a candidate can join the Pakistani military as a technician.
The Telephone Supervisor is in charge of managing telephone operations. No advanced degree is required to be appointed as a telephone supervisor in the Pakistani military. The candidate must possess knowledge of telephone operations as well as confidence and loyalty. After completing high school, a candidate can join the Pakistani military as a telephone supervisor.
Responsible for the cleaning, emptying, maintenance, and operation of the sanitary chain or handle washing sector. A candidate with a rudimentary education can join the Pakistani military as a sanitary officer.
JOIN PAK ARMY AFTER INTERMEDIATE
Many individuals desire to serve their country by joining the Pakistani military after completing intermediate school. The candidates may also pursue careers in other professions, but their patriotism compels them to join the Pak army after intermediate.
The Pakistan Army is regarded as the most powerful army in the world. Those who chose the Pak Army as a career are those who love Pakistan and are patriotic towards their country. These individuals provide their services for the benefit and protection of their nation.
The youth of our nation can pursue a variety of career paths in the Pakistan Army to demonstrate their potential in many disciplines and to pursue their passions; they join the Pak Army after completing secondary school. There are numerous roles for different courses, and those who complete their intermediate education can join the Pakistani military.
Technical Cadet Course Extended PMA
Army Medical Cadet MBBS/BDS Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS Females) Second Lieutenant Army Troops
1. Technical Cadet Training
The applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 22 and unmarried. The required qualification is ICS or FSc pre-engineering with a grade of at least 65 percent. O levels with a “A” mark also qualify for this.
In order to enter the Pak Army as a technical cadet after completing the intermediate level, aspirants should undertake PMA basic training. In Kakul, this training will last one year. In addition, the students will get a monthly stipend of $30,000 to $35,000. They would hold the rank of second lieutenant.
The selected candidates must sign a contract committing them to 13 years of service in the Pakistan Army. Those who lack the second-year result card may join the Pak Army based on the hope certificate and the first-year result card.
Selected individuals receive admittance to NUST in the fields of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, etc., and after completing a four-year program on the Army’s dime and a year of military training, they are able to become captains.
2. PMA LONG COURSE
The minimum age requirement for this position is between 17 and 22 years old, and the required level of education is intermediate or it’s equivalent. The marital status must be single.
Students who wish to join the Pak Army as a captain, general, or major after completing their secondary education must attend two years of military training at PMA Kakul. The students will also get a monthly stipend ranging from $45,000 to $50,000.
3. ARMY MEDICAL CADETS (MBBS/BDS)
The student must be between the ages of 17 and 21 and unmarried in order to join the Pakistani army as a medical cadet after completing secondary school. The student’s qualification must be Fsc (Pre-Medical) with a score of 70 percent or ‘A’ levels in biology with a minimum grade of C.
Those cadets who wish to join the Pak Army as medical cadets and professionals after completing their intermediate education would undertake six months of basic military training at the PMA in Kakul, along with an increase in their monthly compensation as they go through their studies.
Students must have taken a provincial entrance examination, such as the MDCAT, NUMS, etc. After receiving the necessary education and training, one can become a captain doctor. They must sign a contract requiring them to serve in the Army for thirteen years.
4. ARMED FORCES NURSING SERVICE (AFNS FEMALES)
There is a specific place for women, and they can join the Pakistani Army between the ages of 17 and 25. They have a matriculation score of 60% and a pre-medical intermediate score of 50%.
Women who wish to join the Pak Army as nurse coaches after completing their secondary education must complete four-year BS programs. These events will take place at the CMH in Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, and Quetta.
In addition to receiving a monthly stipend, students with four years of study or nurses with six weeks of training will be considered lieutenants and get a monthly stipend. They must sign a contract committing them to ten years of service in the Pakistan Army.
Those who lack the second-year result card may join the Pakistan Army based on the hope certificate and the first-year result card. High school graduates may also apply for this position.
5. JOIN PAK ARMY AS SOLDIERS
Students who join the Pak Army as soldiers after completing intermediate school must be between the ages of 17 and 23. They must be unmarried and possess a matriculation or intermediate-level education.
Students who wish to join the Pak Army as soldiers would be forced to undergo at least one year of training. In addition, they will get a monthly stipend from the government to compensate them for their services as a soldier or cadet.
6. AS SECOND LIEUTENANT
To become a second lieutenant in the Pakistan Army, a student must complete the PMA long course. Students between the ages of 17 and 25 would have an excellent opportunity to enlist in the Pak Army after completing secondary school or college.
JOIN PAK ARMY AFTER GRADUATION
Entering the Pakistani military after graduation is the highest aspiration of every Pakistani graduate. The following are the positions for which students may apply following graduation:
- Command Captain (Males)
- Army Medical Corps Commissioned Officer Lady Cadet Course (Females) as M Cadets Captain/Major through Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC)
1. Join the Pakistan Army as a direct captain (MALES)
Students can join the Pak Army as a direct captains at the age of 28 upon graduation. At PMA Kakul, a six-month training term is required. Army education corps candidates must hold degrees in (chemistry, computer science, mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamiyah, and History).
Students with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering can join the army. With a general psychology degree, one can become a psychologist. Also, they can select the corps of remount veterinary and agricultural officers based on their DVM.
2. Join the military as a commissioned officer
The ISSB test will be administered to the pupils, and GHQ will make the ultimate selection. A year of training is required for the students to become commissioned officers.
3. LADY CADET COURSE (FEMALES)
Women can also apply to become direct captains in the Pakistan Army, based on their level of education. Corps of engineers, corps of signals, corps of services, corps of ordinance, corps of educational and mechanical services, army educational corps, remount veterinary and farms officer, public relations officer, and direct short service commission as a psychologist are the categories.
4. As M Cadets, the Army Medical Corps
Applicants must hold an MBBS degree from a PMC-recognized medical institution or be in their fourth or final year of medical school. GHQ will conduct intelligence gathering, interviews, examinations, and final selections after completion of the MBBS.
5. CAPTAIN/MAJOR WITHIN SHORT SERVICE REGULAR COMMISSION
This position is open to students who have finished their specialties in MBBS or BDS. General duty medical officer, major specialist, sub-specialist (medicine or allied) as a major, sub-specialist (surgery or allied) as a major, general duty dental officers, classified specialists, and Pakistan temporary commission captain are the classifications for this post.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Pak Army’s headquarters?
The General Headquarters (GHQ) of the Pakistan Army is situated within the Rawalpindi garrison complex, adjacent to the Joint Staff Headquarters.
In what city is PMA located?
Pakistan Military Academy (Urdu: ), usually known by its initials PMA, is an officer’s training facility established in October 1947 near Kakul village in the city and district of Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.