IT Jobs in Canada Visa Sponsorship 2023, which is one of the most secure, high-demanding, and necessary fields in Canada. It is required in companies, the private sector, offices, and firms, as well as in local stores. And Canada is one of the countries that require IT candidates to come and work there. This is the most sought-after job in Canada, and all international applicants from any country are welcome to apply with Visa and Relocation assistance.
In-Demand IT Roles
In Canada, there is a lot of demand for software writers, data analysts, cybersecurity experts, cloud architects, and AI engineers, among other IT jobs. These jobs are very important for fostering innovation and moving the country’s technology forward.
Understanding Visa Sponsorship
Visa sponsorship lets professionals from other countries officially work in Canada. It gives IT experts a way to add to Canada’s tech scene while also getting to know the country’s rich culture and high quality of life.
Eligibility Criteria for IT Professionals
IT professionals can get their visas sponsored if they meet certain requirements. These include having a valid job offer from a Canadian employer, having appropriate work experience, and being able to speak English or French well.
List of IT Jobs in Canada Visa Sponsorship 2023
Jr. Android Developer
- Full-time, W-2 work with a free, paid 6- to 8-week refresher course in
- Development of Android (an Industry-Proven Technology) at Our Headquarters
- Complete and total assistance in securing and maintaining end-client projects, as well as post-training
- Housing provided by the company during the aforementioned training
- As Needed, Relocation Assistance for Training and All Projects
- Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) and 401K Eligibility After One Year with the Company
Junior Technical Support Engineer (EST timezones)
- Nylas is looking for a bright, hardworking, and results-oriented individual to join our technical support team. The Nylas Cloud is used by hundreds of businesses.
- APIs to power their products, and you will be on the cutting edge of ensuring their long-term growth and success. You will work with startup leaders and top technical talent in our industry to assist them in developing robust applications using Nylas APIs.
- You will assist Nyla support engineers in triaging issues and performing preliminary investigation steps. You’ll also assist in identifying and prioritizing trends in customer issues and escalating critical ones to our engineering team. This is an entry-level position with a lot of room for advancement.
- You should have strong technical skills (or a willingness to learn), as well as experience providing empathetic customer service.
CGI Inc Jobs
CGI Inc. is a Montreal-based information technology firm that specializes in system integration, consulting, and outsourcing. CGI is a global provider of IT and business consulting services. It employs over 10,000 people across Canada.
Software Engineering Lead, Automotive
- Experience leading and guiding technical teams in an Agile environment is required.
- Extensive knowledge of automotive R&D processes and best practices across the entire V-cycle (from requirement breakdown to implementation and validation)
- Significant experience with AUTOSAR Classic, both in terms of implementation and architecture.
- Strong knowledge of automotive software standards (MISRA C, ISO 26262) is required, with a preference for additional EV-specific standards (ISO 15118, IEC 61851, etc.)
- Standard automotive communication protocols (CAN, CAN FD, FlexRay) and debugging tools (Vector CANalyzer / CANoe preferred) are required.
Software Development Engineer
- Designs and develops software features in C# or other chosen languages in accordance with the company’s coding standards and applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- The software development process uses software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers.
- As part of a larger software project, designs and implements new functionality.
- Assumes the role of lead software engineer for derivative software projects.
- Contributes significantly through teamwork and participates in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Using sound problem-solving techniques provides dependable solutions to a wide range of problems.
- Conducts technical root cause analysis and develops corrective action plans for given problems.
- Estimates the level of effort and, when applicable, evaluates new options with similar technology.
Embedded Software Engineer, Automotive
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or a field related to engineering
- 2+ years of embedded software design experience in C
- 1+ years of experience in automotive/industrial engineering with the entire software development process, including design, implementation, testing, and debugging
- Knowledge of configuring microcontroller peripherals (e.g., ADC, PWM, SPI, CAN, and GPIO)
- A strong work ethic and an eye for detail
- A fascination with high-voltage automotive systems, as well as electric and/or hybrid electric vehicle systems
- Extensive knowledge of laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, and logic analyzers.
Starting a journey to work as an IT worker in Canada with the help of a visa sponsor can be a life-changing choice. Canada is a great place for IT talent to shine because it has a thriving tech industry, a wide range of opportunities, and a good standard of living.
People Also Ask
Is IT possible to get an IT job in Canada?
In Canada, there are many different kinds of IT jobs, and people who work in IT get paid well. Many IT jobs demand a university degree or college diploma and work experience in a certain area of IT.
Which technology is in demand in IT jobs in Canada?
Computer Systems Technology
Computer Information Technology
Data Visualization with MS Power
Technology Support Professional
Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity