Islamabad High Court (IHC) Jobs: The Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023 Advertisement from the Daily Express has current vacancies. Applicants from KPK, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Ex-Fata, GB, and ICT are eligible, and positions are available for both males and females.
- Law Clerk (On Contract Basis)
- Lift Operator (Regular Basis)
- Personal Assistant (Regular Basis)
Check Also: Ministry of Defence DGRDE Jobs 2023 – Apply NowAdvertisement
Qualification for Islamabad High Court (IHC) Jobs:
- Personal Assistant: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com with 110 WPM shorthand and 50 WPM typing speed. Law graduates will be given preference.
- Law Clerk: LL.B. degree from a recognized institution in Pakistan or overseas, or foreign LL.M degree, and at least three years’ experience as an Advocate in the High Court or Supreme Court. In the event of a UK degree, a minimum of Second Class Honors (3.1) is required.
- Lift Operator: A matriculation and certification from a recognized institution are required to operate the most recent lift systems. At least 5 years of experience operating lifts in well-established buildings is required.
Benefits of Islamabad High Court (IHC) Jobs:
- Job Security: Because the Islamabad good Court is a renowned government institution, positions there are often considered to have good job security and stability.
- Educational Opportunities: IHC frequently provides competitive compensation and benefits to its employees, ensuring that they are adequately compensated for their abilities and experience.
- Educational Opportunities: Employees at IHC may have the opportunity to improve their education and professional development in the field of law and justice.
- Contribution to Justice: Working in the Islamabad High Court lets people to directly contribute to the administration of justice in Pakistan by hearing cases, delivering judgements, and upholding the rule of law.
- Professional Development: IHC offers possibilities for career promotion and professional development, allowing employees to take on more responsibility and rise within the judiciary.
- Work-Life Balance: IHC positions frequently have appropriate working hours, fostering a healthy work-life balance that helps employees to maintain a high quality of life.
- Community Impact: Employees at IHC have a huge positive impact on the community and society as a whole by upholding justice and the rule of law.
- Respect and prominence: Because of the importance of the position in upholding justice, working in the judiciary, particularly at a high court, frequently brings a level of respect and prominence in society.
- Networking: IHC personnel have the opportunity to connect and network with legal professionals, judges, lawyers, and subject matter experts, which can be beneficial to their careers.
- Legal Knowledge: Working at IHC provides individuals with the opportunity to obtain extensive legal knowledge and expertise in a variety of areas of law, including civil, criminal, constitutional, and administrative law.
- Legal Research: Employees may do legal research and analysis in order to improve their research abilities and contribute to the advancement of legal jurisprudence.
- Access to Resources: IHC gives access to legal materials, libraries, and databases that can help with legal research and professional growth.
- Community Engagement: IHC frequently participates in community outreach and legal awareness programs, allowing employees to participate in public service and community participation activities.
- Government Benefits: In Pakistan, government personnel, including those in the judiciary, may be eligible for a variety of benefits such as healthcare coverage, retirement programs, and social security.
How to Apply for Islamabad High Court (IHC) Jobs:
- Sr. Nos. 1&3: Application Form – Click Here together with comprehensive C.V., attested copies of testimonials, 2 attested pictures, domicile, experience certificates, and so on, or email at email@example.com
- Sr. No.2 LAW CLERKS: Application Form – Click the link below, Attached with the application, attested copies of all educational documents such as: educational documents, experience certificates, CNIC domicile, and 02x recent passport size photographs.
- Documents Deputy Registrar (Admin), Islamabad High Court Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad, Pakistan. Phone: +92 51 9198131.
- Late and incomplete applications, as well as those received without the required documentation, will not be considered.
- If the required information is found to be wrong, false, falsified, or withheld during the scrutiny of the original documents submitted at the time of the test/interview, the application will be refused, and the applicant will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
- On the right side of the envelope, the name of the post should be clearly stated.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview in accordance with the department’s policy.
- Your resumes must be at the specified electronic address by September 16, 2023.
People Also Ask:
What is the salary of judges of Islamabad High Court?
The Chief Justice of a High Court shall be paid an amount of Rs. 949,376 every mensem, and each other Judge of a High Court will be paid a salary of Rs. 912,862 per mensem.
What is the timing of IHC?
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
How many judges are in Islamabad High Court?
A Chief Justice rule over the Islamabad High Court. The bench is made up of six Justices and a few additional judges.