HTV Driver Jobs in Qatar Visa Sponsorship is one of the best jobs in Qatar for people who don’t have a lot of training or skills. Heavy car, truck, and lorry drivers are one of the top ten most in-demand jobs in Saudi Arabia, according to Qatar Labor Statistics. Freight worker, dispatcher, or delivery driver is another job that is on the list of the top ten most-wanted jobs.
Ctsi-global.com says that Qatar and the Gulf countries have had a lack of truck drivers for a long time, but the pandemic has made the shortage even worse. Because of this, all local and continental supply lines are slowed down because shipments are taking longer to arrive and there is less capacity for overland transport than before.
All of these facts and numbers show that HTV drivers in Qatar have a good chance of getting a job. Because of this, it is advertising many useful driving jobs (HTV drivers, Truck drivers, Delivery drivers, Food delivery drivers, Personal drivers, and Chauffeurs) through globally active Overseas Employment Promoter Corporations, especially in underdeveloped African and Asian countries where there is a huge potential labor force at affordable rates.
This post has brought you one of those chances since you are an applicant from outside the country. HTV Drivers Jobs in Qatar (2023) with Visa Sponsorship is a great chance for people who don’t have a lot of education but want to live in Saudi Arabia or another Gulf country. Even though the job standards are very formal and there aren’t many of them, there are a lot of perks and benefits.
Details of HTV Driver Jobs in Qatar Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: HTV Driver.
- Region: Qatar
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma.
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 1200 QAR+ Commission.
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depending upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: Not mentioned but minimum 18 years of age to get eligible for the visa sponsorship.
- Free food: NO.
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time but Contract-based.
Requirements of HTV Driver Jobs 2023 in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship
From the job listing online, here are some of the most important job requirements:
- At least two years of practice driving a heavy vehicle.
- Qatar HTV license or a legal heavy vehicle license from your home country. Some businesses may say that the license was issued no more than a certain number of years ago, such as in 2018.
- Must be able to read, write, and talk English. Having a basic level of spoken Arabic would help you do this job well and find more work.
- In order to get a Saudi Work Visa, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The company says that all visa papers are what they say they are.
Benefits of HTV Driver Jobs 2023 in Qatar
- Free support for a visa.
- Full-time job.
- Free room and board.
- Transportation is free.
- As soon as the job is set, take off.
- The company pays for all of the hospital costs.
- The Qatar Labor Law gives foreign workers a lot of rights and perks.
- The way to stay in Saudi Arabia for good. At first, the job is based on a contract. But if you do a good job, your visa could be extended and you might finally get a permanent job.
- The pay Package Looks Good.
- Chance to make money.
Highest Paying Companies for HTV / Truck Drivers in Qatar
- Truck on Transportation.
- Well-bred Transportation Service Qatar.
- GWC Headquarters.
- Qatar Gas Transport Company LTD.
- MHA Technical Services and Transport.
- Fleet Trading & Land Transport.
- Auto Rent- FBA.
- Reliable Transport Services W.L.L
- Black Pearl Transportation.
- Al-sheik Transport and Cargo Services.
Highest demanded professions in Qatar /Jobs have the highest number of visa sponsorships for foreigners
Based on the latest research, accurate statistics, and a wide range of data collected from many employers across the country, these are the jobs with the most job opportunities or the highest absorption rates for locals and the most visa sponsorships for foreigners:
- Manufacturing Labour.
- Shop keepers.
- Freight/Cargo/ Parcel handlers.
- Heavy vehicle/ Truck/ Lorry drivers.
- Security guards.
- Car, Taxi, and Van drivers.
- Stock clerks.
- Construction Labourer.
- Metal workers, erectors, and structural-metal preparers.
- Sales Assistants.
- Customer Service Representatives.
- Machinery operators.
- Factory workers.
- Carpenters/ Masons/ Steel Fixers/ Plumbers/ Electricians.
- Workers in the readymade garments industry.
- Packing workers in factories for solid and semisolid products.
- Civil Engineering and Construction Workers for roads, dams, and bridge maintenance.
- Shop Assistants.
- Household builders like wall and floor tiling, and wall lining.
How to Search for More Driving Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship?
The best places to look for HTV Driver Jobs in Qatar with Visa Sponsorship are online job search sites and online newspapers. If you sign up for one of these job search sites and turn on the job alert notifications, you’ll get a message in your inbox every time a job in your desired job role and location becomes available. You can also choose the job roles that are relevant to you and find out about their future openings. LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor are some of the most well-known job sites in Qatar and other Gulf Countries. Here are some tips to help you find more HTV Drivers Jobs in Qatar:
- Google “famous job search portals in Qatar,” “job search websites in Qatar,” or “jobs in Qatar.”You would see a list of all the well-known, trusted, and easy-to-use job search sites.
- Sign up for an account.
- Choose the jobs you want to do. Depending on the job site, you can choose from 3 to 5 jobs at once.
- Turn on the alerts (so you can use them again).
- In the search bar, type in the things you want to use to find a job.
- First, try ones like “HTV Driver Jobs with visa sponsorship” or “Heavy vehicle Driver Jobs with visa sponsorship.” In the bar right below the search bar, choose Qatar or any other big city.
- If you only get a few or not very useful results, try more general search terms like “Driving Jobs in Qatar for foreigners,” “HTV Driving Jobs in Qatar for foreigners,” and “Truck/Lorry driving jobs in Qatar for foreigners.”
- Click on the job role you want.
- Send in the CV and all the other papers that are needed.
- Click the button that says “Apply.”
- Wait for the answer letter.
People Also Ask
What are the Benefits of HTV Driver Jobs 2023 in Qatar
Free support for a visa.
Free room and board.
Transportation is free.
As soon as the job is set, take off.
The company pays for all of the hospital costs.
The Qatar Labor Law gives foreign workers a lot of rights and perks.
The way to stay in Saudi Arabia for good. At first, the job is based on a contract. But if you do a good job, your visa could be extended and you might finally get a permanent job.
The pay Package Looks Good.
Chance to make money.
How can I become a driver in Qatar in 2023?
To get around, you will need a full Qatari driver’s license that fits the type of car you will be driving. A work pass or residency in Qatar is also needed.