How to Get High Demand Nursing Jobs in Australia: Study and get jobs as a nurse that are in high demand in Australia in 2023 -Are you thinking about starting a job as a nurse in Australia? This step-by-step plan will give you the information and advice you need to get high-demand nursing jobs in Australia in 2023.
Education and Visa Applications
With an Australian Study Visa, you can start your career as a nurse. If you are 18 years old and have finished high school, you can apply for an Australia Visa. The fastest way to become a nurse is to take a study in nursing that lasts between 6 and 9 months. You can apply to the following schools:
- Central Queensland University
- University of Sunshine Coast
- Flinders University
- Western Sydney University
- Avondale College of Higher Education
- James Cook University
- Monash University
- University of Notre Dame
- Edith Cowan University
- Australian Catholic University
After getting accepted and getting your visa, you can go to Australia and start your studies there.
Types of Nursing Jobs and Relevant Courses
In Australia, there are four types of nursing, and each one has its own certification:
- Assistant in Nurse (Certificate Three): This 6–9-month course prepares you for work in nursing homes where you help people with things like bathing, dressing, feeding, etc.
- Medication Nurse (Certificate Four): This 6–9-month study gives you the skills you need to work in nursing homes. For example, you will have to make sure patients get their medications on time.
- Enrolled Nurse: This 1.5-year course gives you the skills you need to serve in more jobs.
- Registered Nurse:A full degree program in Australia that takes 3 years and makes you ready to work as a nurse.
The Job Market for Nurses in Australia
In Australia, there is always a need for nurses. After COVID-19, there has been a huge increase in the need for nurses. At the moment, Australia needs about 85,000 nurses by 2025 and 123,000 nurses by 2030. So, you have a huge number of nurse jobs waiting for you.
Here are some places that are looking for nurses:
- Epworth Healthcare
- Ramsay Health Care
- Estia Health
- Opal HealthCare
- Regis Aged Care
- Allity Aged Care
- I-MED Radiology Network
- Greencross Vets
- National Home Doctor Service
- Primary Health Care
- Pacific Smiles Group
- Australian Unity
- Pulse Health
- Sonic Healthcare
- Sigma Healthcare
- Aveo Group
- Infinite Care
- Life Care
- Just Better Care
Transitioning to Permanent Residency
You can apply for permanent residency (PR) after you finish your nursing study. Since nursing is in high demand in Australia, it is not too hard to get PR.
In Australia, it’s an exciting time to think about becoming a nurse. With a growing number of older people and more health problems around the world, there has never been a greater need for qualified, committed nurses. Use this guide to help you find your way and start a fulfilling and interesting job as a nurse.
People Also Ask
Which nurses are in high demand in Australia?
A Mental Health Nurse is a worker who helps people with mental health problems. This job has become one of the best-paid nursing jobs in Australia. Mental Health Nurses care for clients and their families with kindness and individual care while giving them treatment and support.
Are nursing jobs in demand in Australia?
In 2023, nursing will be one of the most sought-after jobs. Health Workforce Australia says there will be a lack of over 100,000 nurses by 2025, even though the industry grew by 14.1% between 2015 and 2020, from 306,487 jobs to 349,589 jobs.